Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tom Slick or Charley!

WetWillie
    What Camera (Model and name) were you talking about that Tom recorded
    much of the Pegged movie?? I forget and want to price them...
    Thanks,
    Bill

ROZ
    HDRFX1 (http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...efinitionVideo)
    is what you need for HD
    http://www.sonystyle.com/intershopro...180/HDRFX1.jpg
    OR
    http://www.sonystyle.com/intershopro.../DCRVX2100.jpg
    DCRVX2100 (http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...HandycamCamcor ders)
    for a MOST excellent non HD high resolution camera..
    A photojournalist I knew from KGTV (maybe it was KNSD at that time..) loved the camera. A few local bands use to shoot video with it as well. I think the sector9 guys used an older version of it..
    anyhow good shit.. one step below the expensive stuff

Charley
    On this subject.... anyone know if there is a recessed billet or stainless mount for the bottom side of a video camera.... also looking for an HQ lipstick camera....finally 3do is in need of just some plain old lipstick, any shade of the gay rainbow will be just fine :rollside:

Skullinator
    Sony Dcr-trv950
    I Have One I Am Thinking Of Selling Pm Me If You Are Interested Have Camera ,tripod , Lenses, 9 Hour Battery And Standard Battery,with Back Pack Carrying Case Used Like 10 Times In All. Also Have Box And Instruction Manual.

ROZ
    finally 3do is in need of just some plain old lipstick, any shade of the gay rainbow will be just fine :rollside:
    PM 3DO to PM JB in Socal, I think they use the same color

Three Days Only
    finally 3do is in need of just some plain old lipstick, any shade of the gay rainbow will be just fine :rollside:
    Charles In Charge...........................
    Get the lipstick off your mind, if you dont your dog is going to end up biting you one day. Sorry to let the cat, huh dog out of the bag. I know you said that you just slipped and fell down on your hands and in knees in front of the dog when that happened but dude theres just something wrong here.

Reaper1
    Sony Dcr-trv950
    I Have One I Am Thinking Of Selling Pm Me If You Are Interested Have Camera ,tripod , Lenses, 9 Hour Battery And Standard Battery,with Back Pack Carrying Case Used Like 10 Times In All. Also Have Box And Instruction Manual.
    I thought it was a CMORE SNATCH 5000? I heard it takes good shots of the back of a golf cart.
    What's up James

Magic34
    What Camera (Model and name) were you talking about that Tom recorded
    much of the Pegged movie?? I forget and want to price them...
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Good, buy it in the next week and get over here to PHX. We need to video some material for the new site.

Charley
    Charles In Charge...........................
    Get the lipstick off your mind, if you dont your dog is going to end up biting you one day. Sorry to let the cat, huh dog out of the bag. I know you said that you just slipped and fell down on your hands and in knees in front of the dog when that happened but dude theres just something wrong here.
    Thanks for the new siggy brotha, I see you are consistently giving up the control to your straight buddies "me" along with playing the catcher with Rocky.... damn couple that with your wife wearing the pants and yer downright submissive! :cry: :cry:

Three Days Only
    Thanks for the new siggy brotha, I see you are consistently giving up the control to your straight buddies "me" along with playing the catcher with Rocky.... damn couple that with your wife wearing the pants and yer downright submissive! :cry: :cry:
    LMFAO...........................
    I cant even think of anything to say back!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast