Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos Info Dammit!!

BigMo
    What this i see a brazos trip. Man i been gone for ever, between work and summer school i definatly need a break. Is everyone rolling in fri? Are there camp sites, showers? Let me know i wanna come!!
    Mo

Greaser
    Damn Big Mo I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth ot something. As far as the trip goes, we are all staying at Indian Lodge. They have some nice cabins that sleep 4 with a full kitchen in them, they also have motel rooms, and rv sites. I think thier web site is http://www.indianlodge.com
    We are planning on getting thier sometime on Friday. I plan on heading out around noon, or when ever Devilman finnaly rolles into town. He plans on following me up. If you can make it, let me know, you will have to go tru Caldwell on the way. Maybe you can join in on the "Jet Boat Convoy" also. I will see if I can find thier # for ya. If you have any questions about the trip give me a call. You still have my cell # right?
    Indian Lodge phone # is 254-889-3643. We plan on getting there friday, and staying till Sunday, hope you can make it.

Greaser
    WAAAAAAAA----- I WANNA GO :cry: Hope you guys have a ball.
    It wont be the same with out ya :rollside:

BigMo
    Hey greaser thanks for all the info. Im going to give them a call tomorrow and make a reservation, hopefully there are some open. But im definately going as i need to get the boat back on the water. Let me talk to a few others and im sure we will prob just meet up with you guys in caldwell. Talk soon
    Mo

Greaser
    Great. If all you can get is one of the Motel rooms, dont worry, If you need to use our Kitchen, Im sure we can work out a trade for maybe .............................a ride in that bad ass boat of yours or something :mix:

Greaser
    I was thinking about everyone getting together and cooking something Saturday night. Im all about a fish fry. I have a bunch of fish from last weekends offshore trip. Not sure how many people are gonna be there so i don't know if i'll have enough but everyone could contribute. Whats everyone think.. It would be fun to cook one night instead of everyone doing there own thing. I'll bring the burner, butane, oil and everything to fry.
    Hey I'm down with that. I can get some fish from my girlfriend father. They own a great resturant in Snook Tx so he can get fish pretty cheap I would guess.

TexasJet
    Come on up Jeff. What could you possibly have planned more fun than this?
    Not fun at all, work. heavy O.T. Deadline end of August. Sucks. :yuk: Take lots of pics.

cookieman
    Ok guys got the oil pan fixed and no more leaks. I will reset the valves one day this week. I plan on coming down around noon at the Kimball bridge. I will go up river until I see some jetboats. I will try to invite some of the locals if I can get them to come join us. See you guys Sat. afternoon. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
    Ok guys got the oil pan fixed and no more leaks. I will reset the valves one day this week. I plan on coming down around noon at the Kimball bridge. I will go up river until I see some jetboats. I will try to invite some of the locals if I can get them to come join us. See you guys Sat. afternoon. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
    I will be at Garrys Sat. you going give me a ride in that Cookie machine ?

Nitro Neil
    Cookieman I will call you this week. Computer is back back up again. nvwesterlund@sbcglobal.net. I am planning on going.How far up the river are we going? I thought I would meet up with you and the other guys from Granbury, launch and cruise up togethor. Talk to you later.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast