Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Brazos Info Dammit!!

esabataj
    Not sure exactly.... So far the opinion is trash in the carb or a carb problem in general led up to all of this. It's weird, because it'll fire right up & purr like a kitten, oil pressure is low, & under acceleration, that's where the blow-by makes its appearance. And the rattle, still don't know what thats gonna be. :frown: I disconnected the driveline last night so I could run it on the hose... I sure was pinning that rattle on the u-joints, but sadly, I was wrong. I plan on having it for Jetfest... I've got a 460 rotating assembly in the barn, but I'm gonna have to have it checked out to see if its viable or not. Not sure how that would run anyway, 429 heads on a 460. Either way, I'm planning on Jetfest if I have to throw a junkyard motor in there . Yessir, between Greaser, Oldbuck, Taylorman, plenty of good friends to loan out a ride.... :chi:
    Yes your 429 heads will work. What's the casting # on them?
    Let me know if you need any 385 series pieces. I got lots of 460 stuff ratholed away.
    Check your PM"S

Devilman
    Yes your 429 heads will work. What's the casting # on them?
    Let me know if you need any 385 series pieces. I got lots of 460 stuff ratholed away.
    Check your PM"S
    Will do & just did!! Not sure about the casting #'s though. Pretty sure it starts with DVE then I don't recall the rest. I'll be sure & look this evening! Duane told me last night, the motor was vintage 1970 Mach 1 Mustang. Sounds pricey!! :rollside:

sdba069
    Need to find out if you guys want to do this fish fry up here at my place or not. I'll need a little time to set it up. Either way is okay, just need to know.

Taylorman
    Sounds good to me. Whats everyone else think. Lets get a head count if its a go. Thanks for the offer snowman.
    Im by myself so im 1.

oldbuck40
    Need to find out if you guys want to do this fish fry up here at my place or not. I'll need a little time to set it up. Either way is okay, just need to know.heck yea Garry sounds good to me!
    lets see: Taylorman
    Oldbuck40
    and the wifey!! thats 3 come on guys post up!!! i dont have any fish but will be glad to contribute to the cause$$$$$$

Infomaniac
    I havent been paying attention to this. Someone fill me in on whats happening. When Where etc. Finally got my Cougar going again. Minus blower and injection.

Taylorman
    Greg, what time will you be there. I plan on gedting there by noon.

Devilman
    Just 2,me & Mrs. Devilman here... lemme know what we need to bring. Mrs. is going shopping soon! If not we'll kick in some $$$.

Taylorman
    I havent been paying attention to this. Someone fill me in on whats happening. When Where etc. Finally got my Cougar going again. Minus blower and injection.
    Info
    We are getting together this weekend on the Brazos river just south of dallas. Come meet us.
    Fish fry head count.
    Taylorman
    Mr & Mrs Oldbuck
    Mr $ Mrs Devilman

oldbuck40
    Greg, what time will you be there. I plan on gedting there by noon.not real sure yet! and check in is at 3 i think,but they will let you use the pool and boat ramp. Kevin your gonna love this place it has some of the prettiest views of some of the finest hill country texas has to offer. im thinking noonish it just depends on when we get out of here. its only an hour and 15 min drive for us but i will try for noon...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast