Thread: Spam: 19' Anthony (Southwind Splash) for sale

Zeug
    I'm going to do it! I'm taking the plunge and moving up to a Spectra 20 Jet.
    So I need to sell the Anthony ASAP. I know I will loose a little money but oh well. Email me or call me with any offers and I will be happy to talk to you. kent@zeugco.com Boat is in Utah but I am always up for a road trip and dont mind delivering to LasVegas area for gas money. $5000 OBO
    The boat is mostly original rigging from '76 as far as I can tell. Motor and interior are newer though. This is what I know:
    19' Anthony Chaperal Model (exact splash of Southwind)
    Stringers are engine length
    Gell is in good shape with a couple of gouges in the back where it bumped in to a dock at one time. Could use a good buff.
    Seats are in excellent shape with one small rip on bottom corner of back seat.
    Newer dark grey/ black carpet
    All guages work propperly. (Tach, Oil Pressure, Fuel, Volts,
    Tanks are square aluminum saddle tanks.
    455 Olds with approx, 35 hours on it. 4 point mounting. 14 quart oil pan with drain line. Pollished tunnel ram, dual Holley 660 center squirters. Heads have mild port and matched to intake. Runs great. Turns pump to 5200 RPMs. The only time the motor let me down was due to a fuel pump. Replaced that and it no probs since. Headers are Bassetts with a little surface rust between the primaries but definately no holes.
    Jacuzzi 12WJ with MPD B cut impeller and wedge. Works gread. Just repaired the nicks in impeller. Aftermarket loader.
    Tandom axle trailer with brand new tires. Chrome fenders. One fender is bend (chrome coming off) in the back where it mounts.
    I will add more as I think of it.
    $5000 OBO
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...23IMG_1542.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...23IMG_1543.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...23IMG_1539.JPG

Jetmugg
    Zueg:
    I'm "in the same boat" - about to buy a 20' Spectra. Do you have pics of the boat you are buying?
    SteveM. - feel free to PM if you like.

Zeug
    I'm still looking at a couple different ones. All are projects. The best one that is still around when I get this sold will be MINE! Till then I'm keeping things quiet to better my chances. :hammerhea
    How about you? Have you bought one yet? I know all ready I'm going to miss my 19'

Jetmugg
    I'm also in the "project" market. If everything works out as expected, I'll be paying a deposit tonight, then I'll share details. I don't plan to be on the water until next summer.
    I wish I had much more storage space, I'd probably have a "project" boat for every day of the week. I'd like to keep my 18' Gullwing, but it has to go in order to make space for the new one.
    SteveM.

Zeug
    Yep, if I had more storage and $$ mine would stay too. I'm just hoping I can get some of the speed fun my 19' has in the new Spectra. :idea:

Zeug
    Hey Jetmugg, I see you lowered your price. I guess I'll follow suit. $4500 OBO.

Zeug
    bump..