Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After employee pricing??

riverracerx
    So what is everyone's opinion on what will happen after August 1st?
    Will they extend the offer on the '05's till they are gone? They can't seriously expect to sell them at a higher price can they? Or will we see an even bigger discount on the ones still sitting in a month or two? I know all of the lots around here still have over tons '05's?
    Curious??
    :idea:

Nate56
    I heard from the great vine that Chevy is putting the discounting to an end in August.. Some how they are still losing money and ins't worth it..Personally I wouldn't be a sales guy there, because if you think of it they are taking their money that they make off the car.. The only person that is making money off that is the Chevy dealership, not the salesperson.. Thats a reason for one of my buddies working somewhere else now.. HE wasn't making the money he used to be making so he went to sell toyota's.. Go figure on that one though.. :hammerhea

meaniam
    i bet they go into big rebates and low %. but i dought they will do 0% on trucks suv and corvette. if they do i bet it is short term 48 months or less. proably happen in sept thru november. but im sure others on here will think im wrong. and i didnt pay any attention, working in car sales all those years. but lets see

cdog
    I've read on the GM insider news that they are restructuring their pricing to be cheaper than the 05's were. I can't even get a price yet on my new 06 HD Duramax but I have a build date of Aug. 15th and a delivery date of Sep. 7th. I hope the rebates are good. As of right now the 06's only have a 1k rebate.

2Driver
    It's the car bez, since when do the "once in a life time" deals ever stop coming one after another ng?

Sane Asylum
    I heard from the great vine
    That would be GRAPE.......

77charger
    I think it will be extended or make a comeback.I hae heard a few times how the zero percent and cash back offers were going to end.Long before i bought my truck

ratso
    That would be GRAPE.......
    lmao...

Boatcop
    I still say that Jay's the best deal on Chevy's. Another Officer on my Department was shopping for a Tahoe, I told him about Jay. He got his LT way lower than anyone else quoted "sale" price, and with the options he wanted. (Which no one else could find)
    Sale or no sale, you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal through anyone else.

meaniam
    I still say that Jay's the best deal on Chevy's. Another Officer on my Department was shopping for a Tahoe, I told him about Jay. He got his LT way lower than anyone else quoted "sale" price, and with the options he wanted. (Which no one else could find)
    Sale or no sale, you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal through anyone else.
    jay does sound like a good resource. alot of people like him here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast