Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: This is giving me a headache!!!!!!!!!!

ratso
    Okay, what is the connection between E4L, Foxy99, WYRD, Ken's Wife, etc???
    Okay, Ken's wife has the same hat on as some of the pics of Foxy. Are they one in the same person? Is WYRD dating Foxy... or Ken's wife??? How does E4L fit in to all this? Are there two pink hats out there or do Foxy and Ken's wife share it??? Sorry but this has been driving my nuts for weeks. AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :hammer2:
    The Scubas, Kilrtoys, Vees, Restless, and all the others I figured out a long time ago, but these have me stumped.
    Can somebody help me out?

73kona455
    Okay, Ken's wife has the same hat on as some of the pics of Foxy. Are they one in the same person? Is WYRD dating Foxy... or Ken's wife??? How does E4L fit in to all this? Are there two pink hats out there or do Foxy and Ken's wife share it??? Sorry but this has been driving my nuts for weeks. AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :hammer2:
    The Scubas, Kilrtoys, Vees, Restless, and all the others I figured out a long time ago, but these have me stumped.
    yes to all of the above.....
    hell i dont have a clue...lol :wink: :wink:

djunkie
    Is it anything like when you go away for a week and miss all your soaps Ratso? When you come home you can't figure out where they left off. Just curious cause I don't watch them.

Mrs.Racer277
    Ok try to follow here............................................
    Couple 1 WYRD and "KensWife"
    Couple 2 E4L and Foxy99
    I have seen Kenswife in her pink hat and no Foxy99 was not under it at the
    same time. So not the same person. Not sure if they share the hat.
    I hope this helps. :wink: :wink:

H20 Party Starter
    LOL ratso... Me too!
    So if WYRD isn't named Ken......???? :hammerhea Who's this dude Ken who's wife is cheating on him w/ WYRD?
    And as the prop turns, so do the days of our ***boat lives

H20 Party Starter
    Oh yeah...
    h20<- been lurking but haven't posted much in the last year
    WYRD- we need to meet up at the river to let our pups play, check out this thread http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...ght=h20+weiner
    our pup is just over a year now

ratso
    LOL ratso... Me too!
    So if WYRD isn't named Ken......???? :hammerhea Who's this dude Ken who's wife is cheating on him w/ WYRD?
    WYRD isn't Ken? :squiggle:

ratso
    Oh yeah...
    h20<- been lurking but haven't posted much in the last year
    WYRD- we need to meet up at the river to let our pups play, check out this thread http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...ght=h20+weiner
    our pup is just over a year now
    I was gonna ask where you been...

Mrs.Racer277
    I tried!!!! :mix:

djunkie
    LOL ratso... Me too!
    Kens wife is named Barbara. They call her Barbie. Hence the Kens wife.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast