Thread: OKlahoma V-Drive, Jetboat, and Perfomance boat gathering

DUECE'SDAD
    Its getting close to our get together were having in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. The date is set for friday evening August 19, and will continue thru sunday August 21. I have done some talking with many people locally and even the park rangers, and have had great response. We are going to be using a private cove with boat launch and have a local there that is offering to host the camping with 40 well groomed acres That we are welcome to set up tents and party in thier yard,a bonfire pile is already gathering lots of wood/brush. This is a relatively small lake that is very clean and very receptive to o/t style boats, The lake ranger will give you no problem what so ever as long as you have some type of obvoius baffle, and no side by side racing. Other than that and the regular rules, boat reg., stickers up to date, life vests, pfd, extenguisher, etc. There will be charcolers if you want to bring some burgers or brats, or town is only about 10 miles away, Otherwise bring your bevages, and coming ready to have one heck of a free time. I will be posting a few pics of the area and some of the locals that hang here very soon. Feel free to post any ?'s or info you need to ! !

Infomaniac
    You firm on that date Dustin?
    I'm gonna be in Memphis for the NHRA race. :frown: :frown:

DUECE'SDAD
    Glad at least one of us gets to go to a pro race, I usually make topeka every year, this is the first year i missed. But i have to keep that as the date, there has already been atleast 10 confirmed. I didnt make it to gibson today, but i should be ready to go to keystone thursday, will you be there?

Rocket2003
    What about Outboards? Are they welcome? :hammer2:

ONAROLL
    What about Outboards? Are they welcome? :hammer2:
    Drag that thing up here, I still owe you for hooking me up in East Texas a couple years ago.......Vic

DUECE'SDAD
    I would love to see some outboards, and would love to get a ride in a quick one, i have always been facinated by the speed you can get outa one and still have so much seating room since the motor(s) is hanging off the back. Come on up. Bunch of young guys gonna be here having a heck of a time! !

Carnivalride
    Man I can't win for losing this year. I couldn't get the boat done in time for tablerock and now this deals on the same date as some really good friends wedding reception. :hammerhea :hammerhea Sounds like another good time so have fun! Well maybe I can still meet some of you at the Smoke On The Water Race in Fort Cobb. :idea: