Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fountain 42 Who Has one ??

Rock-it man
    Need some info on the Fountain 42 ???
    Are there any around the Delta would like to see one and ride in one. Thinking about buying one must be a stagered setup and with # 6 drives. Will be installing BIG !! power. I'm tired of my sore back after PokerRuns so want the best rough water boat out there and I here the Fountain 42 will fit my need for speed and comfort.
    Thanks ,ROCKIT MAN

Kachina26
    Talk to Jay Photoglou, he has one. Oh, and it's for sale! He has fresh power plants as well. I know he has surface drives and I'm pretty sure they are #6's at that. Rides like a dream with electric standup bolsters all the way around.

Steamin' Rice
    I'm not sure if Jay is going to the Big Cat Run this year or not, but if so that would be a good time to check out his boat.. He was there last year

acatitude
    RIM....your killin me here, from cat to v-hull. just get a 36 nortech. the waters always nice when your in front

Rock-it man
    RIM....your killin me here, from cat to v-hull. just get a 36 nortech. the waters always nice when your in front
    If your back felt like mine you would understand !!!!

sleekvino
    i'd like to own one does that count?

BLOWN HOWARD
    The dam picture makes it look like its running 120

acatitude
    If your back felt like mine you would understand !!!!
    well I guess when I get as old as you I will understand, , hell I might be already. fountains are nice butttttttttttttttt. may see ya at the big cat run

Rock-it man
    well I guess when I get as old as you I will understand, , hell I might be already. fountains are nice butttttttttttttttt. may see ya at the big cat run
    I will be down to take a ride in Jays boat on Fri before the Big Cat Run but won't be going on the PokerRun on Sat, I have been on that run and a 26' boat is way to small for that water after all the big guns go by. Still recovering from the Portland PokerRun.
    I really love the Cats but have to be practicle also to continue to go boating just seems I can't do the things I used to do when I was 20.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast