Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fountain 42 Who Has one ??

dicudmore
    The dam picture makes it look like its running 120
    probably is

plaster dave
    Look at the outerlimits too.

Tom Slick
    Jays Fountain is sick, you couldn't go wrong with that boat. On the other hand if you would at all consider a bigger cat, say a Nortech 3600, I know where you can get a pretty bad ass one for cheap. Bling Bling from the boards is selling his for next to nothing.

PHOTOGLOU
    Jays Fountain is sick, you couldn't go wrong with that boat. On the other hand if you would at all consider a bigger cat, say a Nortech 3600, I know where you can get a pretty bad ass one for cheap. Bling Bling from the boards is selling his for next to nothing.
    Wayne try the link at www.peggedmovie.com click trailer its on there in 2 different shots and when you buy the pegged dvd it has 3 different spots in it, and it is the first boat to appear......
    Chris thanks for all the coverage and lets finish talking about what we were talking about in Havasu...... Jay 714 552 0300

cola
    The dam picture makes it look like its running 120
    I've been in that boat pushing or right at 120. It feels like, well never mind. You have seen the picture. It's fun. :wink:

Ivan Dan
    This is EXACTLY what I was thinking.....Bling's Nortech would be my choice.

Trigger
    All the boats mentioned here are good choices. I would not say the Fountain is the best rough water boat out there (but will do whatever we will be using them for). I would look at a few others first. Cigarette and Outerlimits will be your top choices for a V-hull. Both cost alot up front but will hold their value better than others. They crush Big water. Skater, Nor-Tech, MTI will be your best in the cats. Pricey, but again hold there value well. I like Photo's boat. Nice colors. I just have never been a Fountain fan (the style). Everyone likes a boat for different reasons. Find your reasons and that will lead you to the boat for you. Good luck. Shopping is great!

dimarcobros
    Wayne try the link at www.peggedmovie.com click trailer its on there in 2 different shots and when you buy the pegged dvd it has 3 different spots in it, and it is the first boat to appear......
    Chris thanks for all the coverage and lets finish talking about what we were talking about in Havasu...... Jay 714 552 0300
    Did you ever get the new one you were talking about? I think it was red and a poker run series?
    DMB

PHOTOGLOU
    Did you ever get the new one you were talking about? I think it was red and a poker run series?
    DMB
    Not yet, but, it is still on its way

BiggusJimbus
    If your back felt like mine you would understand !!!!
    It's all that time spent bent over your motor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast