Thread: SPAM: 26' Daytona

boat030
    OK I guess this thing is for sale 2001 26' Daytona very low hours I would like too sell it the way it sits with no motor $60,000.00 obo but I could finish the motor and put it back in. It has a bravo xr with an Imco 2" shorty lower. it has everything but the motor including CMI headers and all the accessories (water pump, alternator, etc.) nice stereo with xm two 15"s up in the sponsons. I don't know what else too put in here I'm not very good at selling things so I guess I'll just leave it at that and if you have any questions you can ask. see pic. below

Phat Matt
    OK I guess this thing is for sale 2001 26' Daytona very low hours I would like too sell it the way it sits with no motor $60,000.00 obo but I could finish the motor and put it back in. It has a bravo xr with an Imco 2" shorty lower. it has everything but the motor including CMI headers and all the accessories (water pump, alternator, etc.) nice stereo with xm two 15"s up in the sponsons. I don't know what else too put in here I'm not very good at selling things so I guess I'll just leave it at that and if you have any questions you can ask. see pic. below
    Maybe a motor?

Mrs Luvnlife
    :devil:
    Good luck Mike....we'd a been all over it if we weren't already spoken for!

boat030
    Maybe a motor?
    I'm not sure I want too sell the motor but if it's the only way I can sell the boat then I will. It's 632" it has a billet aluminum block, Dart Olds./Big chief heads, Titanium intake valves, Enconel exhaust valves, Callies crank, Oliver rods, Ross pistons, Blower Shop 14-71, Blower Shop intercooler,Jesel Belt drive, and Jesel shaft rockers.

djunkie
    I'm not sure I want too sell the motor but if it's the only way I can sell the boat then I will. It's 632" it has a billet aluminum block, Dart Olds./Big chief heads, Callies crank, Oliver rods, Ross pistons, Blower Shop 14-71, Blower Shop intercooler,and Jesel Belt drive.
    Damm that motor has to be worth as much as the boat. 632" billett aluminum block. Thats sweet.

boat030
    I definately have more than that into it but I'm not sure what It's actually worth.

boat030
    Ttt