Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: indecent exposure ticket...

91nordic29
    have any of you gals ever had one? particularly at lakes havasu and powell? just curious as to the frequency of write - ups.

Outnumbered
    have any of you gals ever had one? particularly at lakes havasu and powell? just curious as to the frequency of write - ups.
    Makin' plans, are ya?

91nordic29
    just gettin' the facts, man
    still havent met you all. i guess you are gonna stay awhile. is this your second summer?

Nord
    I usually close my eyes when girls flash their nudity, so I wouldn't know anything about this subject
    While on the lake, I tend to read a good book or novel while sipping apple juice underneath my bimini :wink:

91nordic29
    While on the lake, I tend to read a good book or novel while sipping apple juice underneath my bimini :wink:
    well that's all i was gonna do

a catered life
    i got one they wrote me up for having a uncontrolable animal in my pants :yuk: joking but funny

SCUBA STEVE
    I know if you get one you have to spend some time in jail, pay a fine, and register as a sex offender in your state. :2purples:
    Boat cop should know what the deal is and correct me if I am wrong.
    No it has not happened to me... lol :hammerhea

ColeTR2
    I don’t know this as fact, but I heard if you get one the courts put you on the register sex offender list with molesters, rapists and all the other sick O’s.

J540
    I know if you get one you have to spend some time in jail, pay a fine, and register as a sex offender in your state. :2purples:
    Boat cop should know what the deal is and correct me if I am wrong.
    No it has not happened to me... lol :hammerhea
    That is right, One of our friends spent 3 days cuz she didn't bail out in time and a big fine, other got $750 fine and sat with her Bikini on and was treated like shit, they let her out at 1:30am w/no phone call and said if you are still out side at 2:00am we will re-arrest you.

OGShocker
    Zero tolerance in Havasu now. I hear the penalty is now $1,000 and a trip to Kingman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast