Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep. Kennedy Crashes Car Near Capitol

Wetracer
    What a dumb ass. He should resign.
    WASHINGTON - Rep. Patrick Kennedy (news, bio, voting record) crashed his car near the U.S. Capitol early Thursday. He denied alcohol was a factor.
    ADVERTISEMENT
    [-105221]
    "I was involved in a traffic accident last night at First and C Street SE, near the U.S. Capitol," Kennedy, who represents the New England state of Rhode Island, said in a written statement released by his office Thursday afternoon. "I will fully cooperate with the Capitol Police in whatever investigation they choose to undertake."
    "I consumed no alcohol prior to the incident. I will fully cooperate with the Capitol Police in whatever investigation they choose to undertake," Kennedy, son of Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (news, bio, voting record), said in the statement. It was issued after news reports surfaced about the accident.
    According to news reports, the single-car accident happened around 3 a.m.
    Capitol Police did not immediately return phone calls for comment.
    Kennedy, 38, spent time at a drug rehabilitation clinic before he went to Providence College in Rhode Island. He has openly discussed his personal mental health problems, including having been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Early this year he spoke about having been in recovery "for depression, for alcoholism and substance abuse."

Poster X
    Actually, he fits in perfect with the Washington crowd. All he needs to do now is rape an intern or have homesexual sex with a minor and he'll just be "one of the boys."

Flying Tiger
    What a tool.

Marty Gras
    I think he went to the same driving school that his dad went to, (or owns?) It's funny how the same 'names' keep getting elected in different states than the one's they actually live in. Kennedy, Clinton, Rockafeller, Bush. I guess when the 'illegals' take over they will vote out "our criminals" and vote in their own!! "America, of the polititions, by the polititions, for the polititions!!

Blown 472
    Actually, he fits in perfect with the Washington crowd. All he needs to do now is rape an intern or have homesexual sex with a minor and he'll just be "one of the boys."
    YOu forgot, he also needs to go to a groove and wear a white suit and pray to a large stone owl.
    HO yeah and single the star spangeled banner in vato to suck up to the vato vote, what a pos.

One Eyed Jack
    YOu forgot, he also needs to go to a groove and wear a white suit and pray to a large stone owl.
    HO yeah and single the star spangeled banner in vato to suck up to the vato vote, what a pos.
    thats very liberal of you

Cas
    I wonder where the hooker that was giving him a blow job ran off to?

Old Texan
    This whole incident is again Bush's fault and can be blamed on global warming.
    Young Mr. K being the environmental conscience of America obviously became disoriented from the .02 degree rise in normal temperature and lost his bearings and crashed his auto. There is apparently some flaw in the Kennedy genetics as this same disorientation happened to an elder Kennedy a number of years back causing him to crash his auto, forget what his responsibilities, were and run for the life of his politcal carrer hoping no one would notice.
    3:30 AM, no alcohol, disoriented by some sleeping potion causing him to hallucinate into thinking he was due for a House vote? This is the story I heard on morning AM talk radio.

Seadog
    The issue is going to be his being given special treatment by senior capital police. It would have been better if they had submitted to analysis. That would have either backed his claims of medication reaction, or quickly put a lie to it. As it is, he will always be suspect. Suites me, and being a drunk, pervert or coward has never hurt any democrat.

Flying Tiger
    Reported this morning by the local LEOS who said they were prevented thus far from investigating this incident.
    He says he wasn't drinking, but a waitress at the Cock & Balls Pub says otherwise.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast