Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .......................

HM
    Funny how some one says something bout your boy and you have to start with the name calling. Is your life that sad that you have to live for a politian??
    I live for artesians myself. That artesian koolaid is the best!!!!!
    Have you seen the toilets in Artesia? They are ginormous!!!

Blown 472
    Whats a politian?
    Why is it that you seem so happy that 14 good americans are killed?
    Happy? hardly, that was someones son, daddy, husband you name it, makes me sick to my stomach that they are dead. The least Mr. bush could do is go to the see the families, but he is off on vacation.

Jeanyus
    Happy? hardly, that was someones son, daddy, husband you name it, makes me sick to my stomach that they are dead. The least Mr. bush could do is go to the see the families, but he is off on vacation.
    Everyone saw it on the news.
    Your just using it as fodder for your anti Bush campaign, why else would you post it on the internet.
    You show that you will stoop to the lowest level, because you hate Bush.
    Give it a rest. Your a broken record.
    In my most sarcastic voice, yea you really care abot Marines, get lost.
    Every time something really bad happens in Iraq, you are giddy with happiness, then you run around saying "I told you so".
    I bet you could tell us about a plane crash with a gleem in your eye, you love dirty laundry.

Kachina26
    How many more were killed in the last hour due to abortion? Not that I'm opposed to abortion, I wish your parents would have considered it a little more seriously.

canuck1
    lots of happiness in this thread

azgfboatgirl
    I'm tired of hearing it too.
    Special Forces Prayer
    our dependence upon Thee in the preservation of human freedom.
    Go with us as we seek to defend the defenseless and to free the enslaved.
    May we ever remember that our nation, whose motto
    is “In God We Trust”, expects that we shall acquit
    ourselves with honor, that we may never bring shame
    upon our faith, our families, or our fellow men.
    Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine
    heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand.
    It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor’s crown.
    For Thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, forever.
    AMEN

Blown 472
    Everyone saw it on the news.
    Your just using it as fodder for your anti Bush campaign, why else would you post it on the internet.
    You show that you will stoop to the lowest level, because you hate Bush.
    Give it a rest. Your a broken record.
    In my most sarcastic voice, yea you really care abot Marines, get lost.
    Every time something really bad happens in Iraq, you are giddy with happiness, then you run around saying "I told you so".
    I bet you could tell us about a plane crash with a gleem in your eye, you love dirty laundry.
    Since you are soooo damn smart, we are in iraq why?

HighRoller
    You're a real piece of work, gloating over the deaths of brave Marines just to try and prove some point? Are you still hurt in the butt that Bush was right and you were wrong? Yeah, we lost 14 men, but how many scumbag terrorists did those 14 men kill? We've lost less than 2,000 people and killed well over 50,000 of theirs. Yet you, in your infinite wisdom, call this war a "quagmire". What a dumbass. Go ask any military commander if he would sacrifice 2,000 men to kill 50,000 enemy troops while liberating 50 million people. Do you think the word" failure" would ever come out of his mouth? Go log back on to moveon.org and counterpunch.org and Iblowsoros.com so you can suck some more fresh drivel out of their anuses and try to regurgitate it here. Meanwhile we'll continue to think for ourselves.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Funny how some one says something bout your boy and you have to start with the name calling. Is your life that sad that you have to live for a politian??
    Didn't realize I had done any name calling here blown ..... except perhaps to call you "Blown". Re-read all my posts several times, still can't find what horrid assanine name I called you. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I did have a bit of fun with the reference to "The Other Clown" Kimmie. I give him a bit of crap too, but he seems a reasonable type, for an outboard driver anyhow.
    You're the one that announces you beat your dick like it owes you $$$$$. I was just wondering if you had time;
    The name Ferdinand Marcus ... seems vaugely familiar. Was seeking your explanation.
    What would you say if every one of those 14 unfortunate but brave souls protecting you was a DRAFTEE, forced to die instead of being volunteers who CHOSE to put their lives on the real. hard, serious, bottom line to protect you.

Blown 472
    Didn't realize I had done any name calling here blown ..... except perhaps to call you "Blown". Re-read all my posts several times, still can't find what horrid assanine name I called you. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I did have a bit of fun with the reference to "The Other Clown" Kimmie. I give him a bit of crap too, but he seems a reasonable type, for an outboard driver anyhow.
    You're the one that announces you beat your dick like it owes you $$$$$. I was just wondering if you had time;
    The name Ferdinand Marcus ... seems vaugely familiar. Was seeking your explanation.
    What would you say if every one of those 14 unfortunate but brave souls protecting you was a DRAFTEE, forced to die instead of being volunteers who CHOSE to put their lives on the real. hard, serious, bottom line to protect you.
    Did I bag on anyone in the military? no. I am bagging on bush but you guys can't seem to separte the two as it has been pounded into your head that if you don't support gdubya you don't support the troops, sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast