Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of Selling Boat

BigMo
    When selling an old jet like these is it better to seperate the motor and boat and make sale? I ask cause i know what the motor will sell for alone. I dont know if I will sell it but what do you guys think.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...icture_008.jpg
    Mo.

Greaser
    If you really wanted to sell it, give 2 prices one with the motor one with out. That seekms to be the best way
    So whats the deal, you gonna make it this weekend?

BigMo
    Man greaser i forgot my little brother is getting baptised. So i wont be able to go out at all. Sucks man its seems like im cursed and somethings keeping me from the water, I mean something happens every weekend. I put this boat together thinking i would be out the whole summer and i have only been out about 6-7 times this year. So this is why im thinking of selling it. Its a Kick ass boat someone else could enjoy with or with out the motor. Man ole man i dont know what to do??
    Mo

Greaser
    Its a Kick ass boat someone else could enjoy with or with out the motor. Man ole man i dont know what to do??
    Mo
    Man you got that right, but to be in to big of a hurry to sell it. There is still plenty of time to take it out this year. We plan on being out at Somerville almost every weekend till about October, and we still have Jet Fest on Labor day weekend, and Plowmans rally in October, and I think we might plan a trip to Lake Stillhouse with all the guys that met up with us on Fathersday.
    You have a great lookin boat, and I am sure you would have no problem selling it.

BigMo
    You know now that i Think about it greaser I would be able to make it out for the day tomorrow. Let me see what i can work out and if not saturday for sure. His Baptism is sunday. Hmmm...???
    Mo

BigMo
    Hey Greaser count me in on saturday . If you could please pm me directions on how to get there from houston 290 area. thanks buddy and see you saturday.
    Mo

Taylorman
    Its in Kopperl Tx. Mapquest it. We are staying at Indian Lodge#254-889-3643. Call them if you don't get directions.

Taylorman
    Let me know what you want for it with the motor. My dad is in the market for a jet boat and i know he wants a blower. He has been after me to put a blower on my motor.

BigMo
    Thanks for the info Taylorman. Im not sure whats going to happen yet but we can discuss this more at the river this weekend. see ya there! Later bud
    Mo

LewdAct
    man,, big mo,, i remember when you picked the boat up,, its seems kinda odd that you suddenly have lost interest in it ???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast