Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thank You!!!!

oldbuck40
    to all the guys at the Brazos this weekend for hauling all the stuff and extra peeps to the hang out! water was perfect and so was the company! looking forward to doing it again...

Devilman
    Yeah, next time I'll carry yer grill!! Carole figured out how to capture an image of video to make a pic. I'm curious as to what she comes up with!! I don't know if I mentioned it last night or not, but some of that video was pretty damn slick. She's got some pretty good stuff of Charlie when he was running along us & then when we were headed back with everybody running along shootin the roost. Some of the clips are kinda short, but they sound awesome!! Ready to do it again Oldbuck.... you guys made us feel right at home!! Thank YOU for the invite!!

charlie f
    Really had a great time, you sure know how to throw a party.
    I look forward to the next one.............
    It was a pleasure meeting everyone.....

beaverfab
    OLDBUCK, charlie f, devilmal,and all the rest,had a good time come back any time. j.j.

oldbuck40
    OLDBUCK, charlie f, devilmal,and all the rest,had a good time come back any time. j.j. j j check back here later on i got some good pics of ya while we were on the way down river,,good meeting ya had a blast!

esabataj
    j j check back here later on i got some good pics of ya while we were on the way down river,,good meeting ya had a blast!
    oldbuck
    Clean out some PM's. The system says your mailbox is full
    Send the email!!

oldbuck40
    oldbuck
    Clean out some PM's. The system says your mailbox is full
    Send the email!! i noticed that too!!! its on the way...

Greaser
    Thanks again guys. I had a blast, and Matt, ( the kid with me) said he never seen nothing like these boats before. He is begging me to take him to Marble Falls this weekend. :rollside:

Devilman
    What weekend again is the boat races you were talking about the other night? At Lake Bryan? Might be able to hook up with ya if ya'll are gonna go...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast