Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horse lover?

LaveyJet
    A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the state of Washington said on Monday.
    The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AP.
    "From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.
    The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital southeast of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.
    "Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.
    A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.
    The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.
    Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.
    "Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.
    Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.
    Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.
    The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex with beasts, Sortland said.

Biglue
    SUNOVAB&*CTH.
    He literally had a new one torn out. Sick MOFO's.

Jordy
    I'm going to pull a Topless here and just tell my fingers not to type anything about anyone because it would be just tooooooo easy. :hammerhea :wink:
    I did see where a blind guy in Florida, I think, got sent to jail for molesting his guide dog though. :2purples:

Her454
    This thread should take off like wildfire, as sick as it is. :cry:

Biglue
    I'm going to pull a Topless here and just tell my fingers not to type anything about anyone because it would be just tooooooo easy. :hammerhea :wink:
    I did see where a blind guy in Florida, I think, got sent to jail for molesting his guide dog though. :2purples:
    LMAO.
    SO what's up Jordy?

Cole1313
    Oh man I want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Biglue
    Oh man I want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    That one actually screams NAte.

Cole1313
    WEll they police said many people from all over the u.s., FLOCKED to the place. So I guess you are right. Nate and Heywood could have both been there.
    Funny as it is to play around with this. It is freaking gross. I can not believe that there really are people out there who enjoy this kind of thing. They should all go to jail!!!

Her454
    WEll they police said many people from all over the u.s., FLOCKED to the place. So I guess you are right. Nate and Heywood could have both been there.
    Funny as it is to play around with this. It is freaking gross. I can not believe that there really are people out there who enjoy this kind of thing. They should all go to jail!!!
    Anyone ever the CSI Vegas episode where they investigated a group of people that dressed up in animals clothing and had sex in the same room with each other - while in costume. Apparently they sprayed some sort of "animal" scent that was supposed to be a "animal aphrodisiac". It was weird, but turns out its something that really goes on. Sick fockers.

Cole1313
    Anyone ever the CSI Vegas episode where they investigated a group of people that dressed up in animals clothing and had sex in the same room with each other - while in costume. Apparently they sprayed some sort of "animal" scent that was supposed to be a "animal aphrodisiac". It was weird, but turns out its something that really goes on. Sick fockers.
    I love that show but have not seen that episode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast