Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HTM 30?????

Goodtime$
    I have only seen two HTM30s, the Pro marine boat and Chris mills bball players 30, does anyone know how many HTM 30s have been built.
    with all the talk being towards DCBs,Elims,Force,etc is there still market interest in this boat? pictures of recent ones?
    just curious
    thanks

mike37
    not a lot but HTM is biulding them
    and they have a new 24 deck boat coming soon

Goodtime$
    im a big fan of HTM, with all the work and sacrafice that was poured into the 30, i havent seen any pics on here, just curious, wanted to see some more recent pics etc....
    i thought the deckboat was a 27? cant wait to see it

Goodtime$
    i heard that it made 150mph, thats crazy

Phat_Kat
    Goodtime$:
    im a big fan of HTM, with all the work and sacrafice that was poured into the 30, i havent seen any pics on here, just curious, wanted to see some more recent pics etc....
    i thought the deckboat was a 27? cant wait to see it hey man you get one of those things I'll be coming up your way and I do expect a ride in it

Goodtime$
    i got a super air nauti if you wanna wakeboard, i just wanted to see some newer pics of the HTM30...big fan of HTM and thought that there would be more interest in that boat that went 150

Phat_Kat
    Goodtime$:
    i got a super air nauti if you wanna wakeboard, i just wanted to see some newer pics of the HTM30...big fan of HTM and thought that there would be more interest in that boat that went 150 I got an old hyperlite sitting around maybe I'll come up there and we can hang out for a day. When were you there last man? I go by there all the time so you've probably seen me on the FX140 atleast once. I go by doing 55 all the time. People up there look at me weird now because I go just past hidden valley and turn around and go back about 3 times a day. I also go by on my stand up. It's light green with a grey handlepole. When you going down next man?

Kilrtoy
    Alot of that interest faded with that crash

Goodtime$
    That was a horrible accident, do you think HTM has sold anymore 30s since than? besides the pro marine boat.
    i was just interested in some newer pics

Just Tool'n
    I see there adds every month in the boat mags, & they talk about the 30ft.
    So what gives? Or is just the bad karma that has been associated with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast