Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koshkonong Speed Runs August Sat 20th

All right you midwest lurkers, heres your chance to kick some whacker butt, Should be a good turn out. Stay after after the races, for the Bikini contest, as the Gravity disappears and the tops fly off.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5PostFORUM.jpg

My Southwind is not race ready yet, need saftey equipment still. not sure if we are taking it, because were not competing, and don't want hassled for OT headers. Ant which way we will be there, with Sweetwater pontoon, Mastercraft prostar 205, HTM 24SS, and an Awsome Cat, and maybe a Southwind Tunnel Dragster. I think Carlson Jet (Rob)is going too, have not heard. See you there, and by the way nice ride!! :rollside:

P-Money
    If the cops think you are racing, they will leave you alone. We've ran boats with zoomies and had no problems. I'm not racing that tub.
    Flattie will be there with the Shawano crew. I wouldn't worry about noise at all.
    Should be a decent turnout.

kphayes
    Some how I manage to screw something up every year we go up there. 1st year races were postpond til Sunday because of wind. 2nd year I sheered one of my drive shafts and last year the water was so low that when we were launching my triple axle trailer dropped off the ramp and trashed the chrome fender wells. What will I do this year?
    Kyle

P-Money
    FYI: Water is very low again this year (big shocker). We've been launching over at the Anchor Inn, which is about the nicest place. No problems, but then again I'm not floating a big tunnel either.

CARLSON-JET
    I'll be there, this is kind of exciting to me as it's a local thing with mixed company. Looking foward to meeting you P-Money. Sleek, bring the damn SWTD ready or not ... I'm sure you can wring her out. Kyle, where ya been mang?? haven't seen you out at the Island lately. After the runs I'm gonna try to make it back to miniola bay fire works. anybody else gonna try to hit it up?? R.B.

maxwedge
    Hey this sounds kinda cool. I was thinking about maybe taking the boat somewhere different next weekend. I think that lake is only about three hours away from me here in central IL. Don't think I'll be winning any races in my Sidewinder, but I would love to watch. Are there Campgounds or hotels nearby?

Maxwedge, yes on both campgrounds and hotels. the east side of the lake, Fort Atikinson, and the west side is Newville and Milton on the south side of the lake.
    Camping found on all sides of the lake
    http://www.lake-link.com/images/lake...hkonong_wi.jpg

maxwedge
    Sweet! I'm going to try and make it, if I'm not working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast