Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Koshkonong Speed Runs August Sat 20th

I'll be there, this is kind of exciting to me as it's a local thing with mixed company. Looking foward to meeting you P-Money. Sleek, bring the damn SWTD ready or not ... I'm sure you can wring her out. Kyle, where ya been mang?? haven't seen you out at the Island lately. After the runs I'm gonna try to make it back to miniola bay fire works. anybody else gonna try to hit it up?? R.B.
    C-JET, I'll be there and will probly be staying there on North Shore, my buddy has a cabin there. If the Southwind goes, I'll be launching from Blackhawk Island, so I don't run out of fuel :devil: If not we will launch on the other side of the lake by I-90 at the Anchor Inn.

I'll be there, this is kind of exciting to me as it's a local thing with mixed company. Looking foward to meeting you P-Money. Sleek, bring the damn SWTD ready or not ... I'm sure you can wring her out. Kyle, where ya been mang?? haven't seen you out at the Island lately. After the runs I'm gonna try to make it back to miniola bay fire works. anybody else gonna try to hit it up?? R.B.
    C-JET, I'll be there and will probly be staying there on North Shore, my buddy has a cabin there. If the Southwind goes, I'll be launching from Blackhawk Island, so I don't run out of fuel :devil: If not we will launch on the other side of the lake by I-90 at the Anchor Inn.
    sleek

P-Money
    We're goona launch at the Anchor Inn, then stay at my in-laws. There about 5 miles off the lake. We'll be hanging out at the Anchor afterwards, they usually have a band going.

Well the cabin is out, so plan B...launch at the Anchor Inn across the lake :220v: see you there!!

flattie
    Were bringing 7 to 8 boats. I think only 3 of them wil race not sure if Im going to my gf got in a bad bike accident & is in a comma not really to excited to go fast this weekend but I might air it out once for ya!

kphayes
    FYI: Water is very low again this year (big shocker). We've been launching over at the Anchor Inn, which is about the nicest place. No problems, but then again I'm not floating a big tunnel either.
    That's where I launched from last year and the trailer dropped off. I will admit, it is the best launch. Just not for a tripple axle with a low water level. I think if I payed attention I would be alright. I just thought the ramp was longer then it was.

kphayes
    We haven't been for the last 4 weeks. Kinda sucks, paying all that money for a slip and not using it. We were in LOTO for one of them and the other 3 have been because of questionable weather. We were going to go out to the Island this Thursday but, the weather that looks likes going to roll in late Thursday doesn't look promising. When I launch on Thursday the boat stays in the water, in my slip, @ Inland Harbor until Sunday. I think I'm going to keep it in storage until Sat. and pull it out for the fireworks and Petite partying on Sunday.
    We will see you out there.
    Kyle

toleson1
    For those that didn't make it to firewater you can check it out at:
    Firewater Races (http://www.racine-extreme.com/firewa...ikini_bash.htm)
    Firewater Bikini Bash (http://www.racine-extreme.com/firewa..._bash_2005.htm)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12