Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Kurtis $4000 Reward

BA Kurtis
    My boat was stolen from Four Feathers storage at Big River between July ninth and August seventh. Description Kurtis runner bottom orange paint race # 924 on sides name Born Again, Blown carbarated 502 chevy, Menkens V-Drive. On matching trailer orange with chrome fenders. Unable to post pics I can e-mail some to someone who can post pics for me. Thanks for any help on this guys, I think I am going to go throw up now.
    REWARD IS UP TO $4000 FOR INFO LEADING TO ARREST CALL ANONYMOUS# 866-HAVE TIP

email me vdriver@yahoo.com your pics
    sorry to hear that. F those theives

dmontzsta
    This really bothers me...please post the pics ASAP, you would be surprised how word spreads through the ***boat community.
    Was there a lock on the trailer?

Sanger D
    AH SHIT , I am so sorry to hear this!! I have a picture disc from fathers day and it has pictures of your boat but I can,t download them, gofast has it too,maybe he can post em, ..........................everyone else can look in hot boat magazine and see a picture of itits here some where and we,ll all keep a look out for parts being sold!!!! SOB,s,,,I know your a honest Christian man and I can,t see this happening to you, you and your wife where awesome to know at big river on fathers day!!!It,ll show up bro!!!give us as many details as possible!!!

BA Kurtis
    Thanks D I did forget to mention the boat is in yhe July issue of Hot boat. If any one can post pics from fathers day at big river I would appreciate it.

olbiezer
    just looked up the july issue.......man that is one heck of a boat bro..........hope u get it back soon and all together.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Picture183.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...orepics003.jpg

river redy
    i was at br last weekend and did not see nothing, i have a 1992 kurtis runner bottom and i know how you must feel :cry:

olbiezer
    pics are up of stollen boat..........bump

BA Kurtis
    pics are up of stollen boat..........bump
    Thanks alot, we can work together and maybey catch these F*#*KIN SCUM BAGS before this tradgity happens to any one else. If anyone has any info call me at 951 7123704.

dmontzsta
    What a beautiful boat, the pics in ***boat do it no justice. I am definately going to keep my eyes peeled, I will be in Laughlin and Needles next weekend...if I see it, I will let nature take its course.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast