Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Berryessa on Saturday

abraman1326
    Just wanted to put it out there. SOme of the guys and I will be up at Berryessa partying like rock stars on Sat for a buddies b day. Let me know if anyone is going to be up there, and I'll keep the beer bong fresah for ya. Hope to see you there...
    BRA

abraman1326
    Bump

Mrs Luvnlife
    Just wanted to put it out there. SOme of the guys and I will be up at Berryessa partying like rock stars on Sat for a buddies b day. Let me know if anyone is going to be up there, and I'll keep the beer bong fresah for ya. Hope to see you there...
    BRA
    :supp: Dang, it's a little far , or I'd be there .

sleekvino
    ill be up there on sat i drive a black and silver hallett keep a cold boy for me and see you there.

abraman1326
    You want 1 cold one, or the 4 that fit in the beer bong? I'll keep my eye out for you. You see what my junk looks like by my sig. Do you have a pic of yours? I'll have a blue bimini up all afternoon, and prob have a little blow up police car floating off the back that say's "Ho Squad." Come by and say hi...
    BRA

abraman1326
    :supp: Dang, it's a little far , or I'd be there .
    Wish you could make it. I want to see the new ride. Have you decided if you are going to hit Shasta for Cat Attack 2?
    BRA

sleekvino
    see you there ,have beer will travel.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Have you decided if you are going to hit Shasta for Cat Attack 2?
    BRA
    Ho hum....it's looking more like probly not :frown:, we've got an 'extended weekend' the following weekend so it may be tough to pull off. I'm not ruling it out of my scheduling just yet though , I know how much fun it will be . Have fun this weekend....oh and, I'll take 4 beers in the beer bong :rollside: .

sleekvino
    ill be up there around 1:00 today see ya there,cant belive that were the only 2 boats ,its sad. :220v: :crossx: :skull: :devil:

abraman1326
    So, was that you I saw? You have a real nice boat if it was. I was waiving you over for a beer, and throwing you the shocker so you'd know it was me, but y'all continued on past to the back of the cove. I had a few cold ones ready for ya. Well, I hope you had a great afternoon up there. We sure did. Weather was so nice. Not too hot likes it been for so long now, just perfect. Everyone had a great time. Maybe we can hook up next time. Hope you had a great afternoon...
    BRA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast