Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best way to crack your own back?

Bre
    I can't remember the last time I had a backrub... or had my back cracked.... i just got done cleaning.. and it is killing me... anyone know of a good way to crack your own back by yourself besides sitting in a chair and twisting side to side???

Mohave Vice
    I would help you out, but it might hurt. How are you anyway?

LVJAKAZ
    I wish i could help..i always go to a chiropractor..makes me feel better

Bre
    I would help you out, but it might hurt. How are you anyway?
    I'm ok just doing some heavy cleaning at the Chino Hills house. Fun stuff Thought I would take a lil break :smile:

CrazyHippy
    I find the best way is to sit on the floor, cross one leg over the other (ankle to the knee) and twist into it (left leg bent over the right, twist to your left, use your right elbow on your left knee if needed) then repeat only substitue all rights for lefts and lefts for rights.
    BJH
    There are more :skull: FUN :skull: ways though

Bre
    I find the best way is to sit on the floor, cross one leg over the other (ankle to the knee) and twist into it (left leg bent over the right, twist to your left, use your right elbow on your left knee if needed) then repeat only substitue all rights for lefts and lefts for rights.
    BJH
    There are more :skull: FUN :skull: ways though

hoolign
    I can't remember the last time I had a backrub... or had my back cracked.... i just got done cleaning.. and it is killing me... anyone know of a good way to crack your own back by yourself besides sitting in a chair and twisting side to side???
    Fly to Canada..and when My girlfriend catches me on you ..the blow from the shovel will transfer through my body and send gentle ripples through yours

piper
    Don't do it. It's really not good. It's only temporary relief with long term affects. The best thing to do is relax somewhere. Where ever possible, a warm wet towel on your back would be better. Best thing though is a rub down.

Bre
    Fly to Canada..and when My girlfriend catches me on you ..the blow from the shovel will transfer through my body and send gentle ripples through yours

Bre
    Don't do it. It's really not good. It's only temporary relief with long term affects. The best thing to do is relax somewhere. Where ever possible, a warm wet towel on your back would be better. Best thing though is a rub down.
    I know.. normally i don't crack my back except sitting in a chair I will twist a lil.... but my back is freaking killing me.. and I don't have a man around to rub it for me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast