Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY do People?????

Krumbsnatcher
    Spend thousands of dollars on their boats and then when it comes to buying fenders (bumpers), anchors and tie lines they have not a clue.
    Just wondering what you guys have seen.
    :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup

riverbound
    Spend thousands of dollars on their boats and then when it comes to buying fenders (bumpers), anchors and tie lines they have not a clue.
    I was one of those guys this weekend actaully when I was cleaing the boat out I pulled all the ropes, anchors and fenders out. I forgot to put them back in the boat and didnt realize until we were down at the sandbar :hammerhea

Unforgiven
    I was one of those guys this weekend actaully when I was cleaing the boat out I pulled all the ropes, anchors and fenders out. I forgot to put them back in the boat and didnt realize until we were down at the sandbar :hammerhea
    you must have been making room for all the booze

riverbound
    you must have been making room for all the booze
    Kind of.....it was probably all the booze that made me forget no biggie we tied up to somone else and kept them full of beer.

Unforgiven
    Kind of.....it was probably all the booze that made me forget no biggie we tied up to somone else and kept them full of beer.
    oh..so I see your playing bartender too!!...great way to meet people...

Not So Fast
    Got color matched dock lines, bumpers, towels, Kerns S.S. sand spike, box anchor all that crap just have to many damn speakers to cover, just over a $$grand to do it in your covers. Oh well Xmas is coming so maybe I need the $$$$ for F----ING fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

Racer277
    HA HA, LMAO
    This reminds me of NoDigg at the Desert Heat. Yelling at guys "You spent 200K on your boat and you don't have a damn $5 rope? WTF"

riverbound
    oh..so I see your playing bartender too!!...great way to meet people...
    No I was playing alcoholic...its a much easier role :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
    HA HA, LMAO
    This reminds me of NoDigg at the Desert Heat. Yelling at guys "You spent 200K on your boat and you don't have a damn $5 rope? WTF"

OMG! I remember that now. LMAO!

Kachina26
    This would be a good question for SYA, he had some old rope he found in the marina parking lot for an anchor line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast