Thread: Clear Lake This weekend

NorCalCat
    Is any Hot Boat Peeps gonna be in Clear Lake this weekend?

lucky
    question is will you be around on the 20th ? i'm going to take my tuna hauler up there and watch the speed ski races - then i might go boogie on over to board stock and meet up with some friends ??? this weekend is re- build the deck weekend or have wife kill me weekedn

NorCalCat
    question is will you be around on the 20th ? i'm going to take my tuna hauler up there and watch the speed ski races - then i might go boogie on over to board stock and meet up with some friends ??? this weekend is re- build the deck weekend or have wife kill me weekedn
    Ha, gonna be in Lake Alminor. It is the only weeken I will miss. When ar ethe other speed skiing races? I know there is atleast one more this year.
    Boat211 know should be up there.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Its the weekend of the Big Cat and you are going to clear lake. There is some thing very very wrong with you.

lucky
    Ha, gonna be in Lake Alminor. It is the only weeken I will miss. When ar ethe other speed skiing races? I know there is atleast one more this year.
    Boat211 know should be up there.
    i picked this date off the internet about 2 months ago and put it on my calander -- the races use to run every two weeks - but I'm not sure anymore as populartiy has dropped ! I'm still need to find out if it's in nice or lakport ? If i find out - i'll pass it on to you

NorCalCat
    Its the weekend of the Big Cat and you are going to clear lake. There is some thing very very wrong with you.
    Ya, I know. The boat was already up there, cuz I forgot. I am a bone head. I heard it was a blast! Next year.
    What about the Seafood Festival in Antioch? Should be another good one.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Ya, I know. The boat was already up there, cuz I forgot. I am a bone head. I heard it was a blast! Next year.
    What about the Seafood Festival in Antioch? Should be another good one.
    I think the seafood fest. is the same weekend as Shasta cat attack #2.I need to get my motor back together before I make any plans.

circleboatKIDD
    Ill be up there for boardstock, have a place on the water in Lower Lake and Lucern, should be a good weekend intil the ocean starts

Boat211
    Ski Races are at REDBUD! Not familiar with "LUCKY". Are you from Nor cal?