Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmm got a email from pay pal....

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Yaah, like Jetboatrich says, forward them to spoof@paypal.com and they will leave you alone. I think paypal looks into it and discourages it.

piper
    I had the same problem here. I closed the account and started a new one. I know most of you don't want to do that. But at the time it was easier for me.

buzzaro
    saying that some 1 else had access to my account and to got to a link.... but when I ran my mouse over the link at the bottom of the screen that addy was... www.clan-got.de/(them some crap/ paypal.run.... IF you get this email to not click the link!!!!!!!( I didn't I am too smart for that.... besides all paypal emails have a back ground and shit. this one was plan. 1st qlue it was fake.)
    fooking bastards...
    Yup, if you ever get anything like this from any company that you do business with, dont click the link. If you are worried about someone else having access at that point call the company directly from the contact information on their webpage or phonebook or statements etc.

AZJD
    Got the same one once....called pay pal and they said any e-mails they send out will address you by your name specifically.....not dear customer or anything like that. Do not open them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12