Thread: Rocker arms

FlatRat
    Over revved the BBC this weekend,broke a rocker arm...cast Alum roller...I know they're junkAre the S.S. ones any good.Any input please...gotta get it back together so we can spank the jErK :squiggle: @Ione :idea:

Tn_River_Ratt
    Flatrat
    Go and get the comp pro magnums.............you'll never regret spending the extra money.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    agree....but you can but singles for like 30 bucks just to get you back running.

Squirtin Thunder
    agree....but you can but singles for like 30 bucks just to get you back running.
    If they are Crane check the # on the tip near the push rod oil hole and when you order specifie what ones you have right now !!! I found that thy are different.

smalls
    Jesel shaft rockers. They now have a Sportsman Series that are reasonable...
    http://www.jesel.com/

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Jesel shaft rockers. They now have a Sportsman Series that are reasonable...
    http://www.jesel.com/
    YA,I HAVE THE JESELS ON MY CAR AND I LOVE THEM..THERE JUST A LITTLE PRICEY....RELIABLE AND EASY TO ADJUST!..............BUT ON THE BOAT I HAVE THE COMP MAGNUMS,WITH A CRANE GIRDLE..WORKS ALRIGHT,TAKES LONGER TO ADJUST VALVES ALTHOUGH.

YA,I HAVE THE JESELS ON MY CAR AND I LOVE THEM..THERE JUST A LITTLE PRICEY....RELIABLE AND EASY TO ADJUST!..............BUT ON THE BOAT I HAVE THE COMP MAGNUMS,WITH A CRANE GIRDLE..WORKS ALRIGHT,TAKES LONGER TO ADJUST VALVES ALTHOUGH.
    Whew,
    I know I will sleep a lot easier knowing this. :coffeycup

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Whew,
    I know I will sleep a lot easier knowing this. :coffeycup
    Dont you have autographs to sign? :sqeyes:
    i didnt see the white cat at the big kat poker run this weekend.......not that i was looking.