Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Taco Night @ Taco Surf 08-18-05

NOTALENT
    [QUOTE=NOTALENT]:argue:
    Nope...it's all about the Hefenweizen.... :crossx:
    Sure.... It's about bringin' Hefenweizen then opening 6 and drinkin' none LOL You quit drinkin' anyways supposedly. We'll see I guess. Oh, and when's the Zima test??
    exuse me...I drank 3 and im sorry...I didnt want to be drunk on the way home... I was quitting...but I figured I would just cut down a bit...as for the zima I have plans this weekend...maybe next week??

riverbound
    exuse me...I drank 3 and im sorry...I didnt want to be drunk on the way home... I was quitting...but I figured I would just cut down a bit...as for the zima I have plans this weekend...maybe next week??
    Zimas???? Zima with Midori is good....but a hell of a hang over

Lil' Schiada
    OOOOH don't be soooo touchy, geez! You know I still <3 you.... Even if you can't drink

NOTALENT
    OOOOH don't be soooo touchy, geez! You know I still <3 you.... Even if you can't drink
    ahh...
    touchy...I was just explaining the situation... and its no that I cant drink..but I dont wanna..

Lil' Schiada
    ahh...
    touchy...I was just explaining the situation... and its no that I cant drink..but I dont wanna..
    OOOK... No, I think we all know you can drink!!! We figured that one out. Ok, well you let me know when your Bitches aren't around so we can figure out who can drink more Zima.... My bet is you will win :smile: Gotta work now. bye...

Do F150's Float?
    OOOK... No, I think we all know you can drink!!! We figured that one out. Ok, well you let me know when your Bitches aren't around so we can figure out who can drink more Zima.... My bet is you will win :smile: Gotta work now. bye...
    Yeah! Get your butt to work!!!!

Lil' Schiada
    Yeah! Get your butt to work!!!!
    SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

Do F150's Float?
    SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!
    OOOOOH Im gonna call your boss!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Lil' Schiada
    OOOOOH Im gonna call your boss!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:
    Dude, DON'T!!!! FRAM'S ARE HERE!!!!

Do F150's Float?
    Dude, don't!!!
    LMAO...i'm gonna call her and see if she'll make me dinner! Just kidding...besides if you get busted, i'll hafta text you instead, and that takes too long!!!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast