Thread: Somerville

BlueJob
    Anyone heading out to Somerville this weekend? I'm actually going to have some time off work and will be heading out there on Saturday (if this weather holds up ). Love to see some other jets out on the water.

Greaser
    Man I would love to meet ya out there, but my engine no workey. :frown:

BlueJob
    That sucks Greaser...have problems on the river trip? Hope you get it all sorted out.
    :clover: **doing the anit-rain dance for the weekend** :clover:

Greaser
    That sucks Greaser...have problems on the river trip? Hope you get it all sorted out.
    :clover: **doing the anit-rain dance for the weekend** :clover:
    Well, I have been trying to chase a tuning problem pretty much all summer. I just found the problem on our river trip thanks to Garry Snow. So my boat is at his shop.
    I may try to steal my parents boat for the weekend just so I can get on the water. It aint no squirt boat, but It will get me out there. If I see ya, I'll stop by and say Hi. So if you see a teal and beige Larson chasing you down, it will be me.

wrenchdaddy
    Greaser what happened to your engine?

Greaser
    Greaser what happened to your engine?
    Well, as you know, I had one of the machine shops in Bryan build my motor. Well, ever since I got it back, we have been struggling to get it tuned in. Well when we went on our Brazos river trip I had Garry Snow over at Performance Marine take a look at it, and he found lots of things wrong. Mostly, I had 3 pistons with no compression.

wrenchdaddy
    Wow, what was the cause? bad rings or valves? BTW which machine shop did ur work?

Greaser
    Wow, what was the cause? bad rings or valves? BTW which machine shop did ur work?
    Well, I dont want to bad mouth any of the local machine shops on here, so i will pm you about it.