Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

Kilrtoy
    at first thought.... she's hurting and being used.
    i'm not so sure now
    I dont agree with how we are running this war, But hell I dont agree with how we police the country or imprison the criminals. I dont agree with welfare or the illegal immigration issues...
    but I support this country and the troops...
    As stated, we need to kick ass, take the oil and call it a day....

JustMVG
    Her Hubby has filed for divorce because of the situation, claims she just will not get over the sons death and it has taken a real toll on the marriage, sad about the son, but i wish she would see that she is taking away from his honor and service to his country. I guess all we can do is pray for her to get right and real with herself

KACHINA KEN
    Its simple stuff guys, there more casualties in war then just on the battlefield. Thats all for now, can one of you get me a beer?

NorCal Gameshow
    i wish she would see that she is taking away from his honor and service to his country
    True...

bordsmnj
    she is blind. period. if i had to rant and rave evry time one of these idiots gets too much press in the liberal media.....ah f u ck it.

JustMVG
    I wonder if her son had been a police officer and was killed in the line of duty, would she complain that (if he was LAPD or LA Sheriff) the force was understaffed due to the lack of funding, or that her neighbors don't want the taxes raised to have a safer community, would she be camped out at the mayors house?

upsman105
    I wonder if she would still be there if there wasn't a reporter reporting it.
    If she were there all alone and no one paid attention, she would have gone
    home by now, and probably would still have the rest of her family to go to.
    But what do I know....

Kilrtoy
    I wonder if her son had been a police officer and was killed in the line of duty, would she complain that (if he was LAPD or LA Sheriff) the force was understaffed due to the lack of funding, or that her neighbors don't want the taxes raised to have a safer community, would she be camped out at the mayors house?
    Mike,
    I am so sorry, I did not call you, I could make an excuse,but there is no excuse for not getting back to a friend. Im sorry...
    Hope all is well if not, hopefully it will be...

Boy Named Sue
    Wake up you haters! We are winning this war! How? Because the terrorists are losing it by blowing up their own. Their support is evaporating while their will to fight is strengthened through your weakness. This is not a war now about who will win it but who will lose it. Kill more people hater by empowering the enemy. I can't believe how stupid people can be. Wake up.

Outnumbered
    Wake up you haters! We are winning this war! How? Because the terrorists are losing it by blowing up their own. Their support is evaporating while their will to fight is strengthened through your weakness. This is not a war now about who will win it but who will lose it. Kill more people hater by empowering the enemy. I can't believe how stupid people can be. Wake up.
    Who is this directed at? Ya lost me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast