Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

Big Warlock
    All you have to know is she said "this country is not worth fighting for."
    Anything else you need to know about her? Anyone? :cry:

Flashover
    Her son joined the military, NO ONE MADE HIM JOIN...
    Now she is starting all this B.S....
    Maybe we are going about this wrong, But
    I SUPPORT THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT
    I think we should blow the whole place to hell, but that is me....
    This BIATCH needs to go away...
    Now they have protest all over the country...
    WHAT NEXT HANOI JANE....
    I do feel for her , that her son was killed......
    I agree with Kilr here. She should be proud to have her son fight for his country, She should be proud to be an American, and in todays world if your not proud of your country and it's militairy then you need to get the f-ck outa here because we don't want you. There's no room for people bagging on our militairy, They are the reason why we all have it so good today and we can do the things that we do. I know i am very proud. Both of my grandfathers faught in WWll, Iwo Jima & Guadala Canal (im sure i spelled that wrong) And my father was in desert storm. You will never here a complaint from me, I am proud of my country..

lucky
    coming back in from the lake last night at 730 pm and our rural court house was overwhelmed with free liberial - - ( fricken peace loving hippocrites ) my wife and daughter where in their- drama moods and got all excited " arn't you going to honk" -- me,- hell no, as i roll down the window and do the "lickity split" with my tounge while yelling out -- i support bush , i support bush --- . my family ducted - i smiled and had peace and serenity the rest of the night as no one talked to me -- :coffeycup some times ya gotta do what ya gotta do !!!!

Wicky
    Her son joined the military, NO ONE MADE HIM JOIN...
    Now she is starting all this B.S....
    Maybe we are going about this wrong, But
    I SUPPORT THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT
    I think we should blow the whole place to hell, but that is me....
    This BIATCH needs to go away...
    Now they have protest all over the country...
    WHAT NEXT HANOI JANE....
    I do feel for her , that her son was killed......
    **** her. She probably didn't get along with her husband or her son. That is why her husband is divorcing her.
    Last nights vigil wasn't about her son. It was a protest against Bush and the US.
    I must say Bush does have some great shotgun toting neighbors that I am proud of!!!!
    Now, if somebody would just take that damn pen away from Bush that he is signing everything on his desk with!!!! :hammerhea
    Mow,
    Wicky

superdave013
    I dont agree with how we are running this war, But hell I dont agree with how we police the country or imprison the criminals. I dont agree with welfare or the illegal immigration issues...
    but I support this country and the troops...
    Ya know, I don't always see eye to eye with Kilrtoy all the time.
    But I'm spot on with this thinking and could not have said it better myself.

C-2
    It seems strange she doesn’t realize her son died protecting the fundamental constitutional rights she’s enjoying – the ability to demonstrate and voice her opinion (good or bad) in a free, democratic society. If she was in Iraq or Cuba, she would have been dead or imprisoned a long time ago.
    Death does strange things to people and it takes all types in this world to make it go around. So let her have at it, who cares.

haulina29
    I agree 100 percent with Kilr on this one also . :hammerhea

ULTRA28
    That bitch needs to go home. I'm so sick of the media playing up these types and not showing what the majority of the troops are saying.
    I'm building a boat right now for a Recon Marine that had both his hands blown off over there. That's right BOTH. He still RE-ENLISTED! He was at my shop last week telling me stories of the differance they are making over there and how proud he is to have done what he did. I also went to bootcamp for a day last week at Camp Pend. in Oceanside (some of the workers and I had to go through a little bit of what every one of these guys does in training to get some ideas for the boat). Every Marine I talked to is proud of what they have done and are more than willing to go back. These guys are awesome. One Marine had a tatoo that was written in Arabic, my wife asked what it said, he said "FREEDOM ISN'T FREE". This is a guy that served over there twice, lost freinds over there and will probably be heading back again.

Wicky
    Ya know, I don't always see eye to eye with Kilrtoy all the time.
    But I'm spot on with this thinking and could not have said it better myself.
    You took the words right outa my mouth SD!!!

MagicMtnDan
    She's a stupid woman who's lost her mind after she lost her son. She's a pawn of the far left who are using her like a rented mule.
    She's already met with President Bush and now she wants another meeting with him.
    Her son volunteered to serve his country. How do you think her heroic son would feel if he knew what she's doing?
    Some quotes from her:
    Cindy Sheehan thinks that "The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"
    "So I believe that our troops should be brought home out of both places where we're obviously not having any success in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is still on the loose and that's who they told us was responsible for 9/11."
    "Furthermore, after 9/11, the Bali bombings, the Moscow theater attack, the British subway bombings, and 9/11, it's hard to see why the anti-war movement believes that fighting terrorism is really all about making profits for the "war machine."
    "When I was growing up, it was Communists'. Now it's Terrorists'. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything." -- Cindy Sheehan
    "America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for..." -- Cindy Sheehan
    "You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy.'"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast