Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

Vada
    I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Did it ever cross your mind that maybe this is how she is coping with her son's death? As a mother myself, I think my mind would go crazy if I ever lost my daughter. I don't know what I would do! :frown:
    Maybe for her right now, she needs a reason and someone to blame just to keep her sane. Maybe all of this is just how she deals with her loss. Everyone deals with the death of a loved one in many different ways. Maybe this is her way.
    Also, I believe that the Anti-Bush/War packs are using her loss to benefit themselves.
    Just my thoughts. Like I said, I don't think I would deal with that kind of loss in a sane way. :messedup:

Vada
    I honestly feel sorry for her. Do I think she is stupid or dumb? No.
    She has suffered a tremendous loss. She is looking for someone to blame right now. In time, I believe she will see clearly.

JustMVG
    Mike,
    I am so sorry, I did not call you, I could make an excuse,but there is no excuse for not getting back to a friend. Im sorry...
    Hope all is well if not, hopefully it will be...
    No problem Kilr, all is going well, and seems to be under control, OUR control.
    Thanks anyway, Mike

Seadog
    She wants to talk to Bush, but no sane person would be willing to talk to her. She and the world know that nothing she says can change the course of the world. It is interesting that she has her own little group of 'handlers' that make sure she has media attention. I think she is disgracing the memory of her son. The husband must have mixed feelings. It must hurt that he also lost a son, but all the attention is on her grief mania. On the other hand, he is going to rid of a lunatic.

NuckinFutz
    It's people like her that are making it hard to win this war. We need to take a week, level every building, trench, vehicle, etc. that the terrorists are in and not listen to the liberal whine asses. Fighting this war is worth it if we would not lower our selves to the weaponry of the opponent. We have far superior equipment and manpower, tell the left to stick there heads in the mud for a week and let's get this over with. I have a very good friend there now and he is proud to be there and I am proud to call him a friend. I've taken to flying the flag at my house every day as a way to say thanks to him. I only wish we would fight to win, and not worry about what is so-called "politally correct".

R.A.D.man
    Just heard the good news on radio here in Texas that she is leaving. Unfortunately for most of you, she is returning home to California to "assess the situation."
    What is she going to assess?

Blown 472
    How come you pro war arm chair hardass's don't go and sign up????

JB in so cal
    Just heard the good news on radio here in Texas that she is leaving. Unfortunately for most of you, she is returning home to California to "assess the situation."
    What is she going to assess?
    Drudge said her mom had a stroke.

R.A.D.man
    Drudge said her mom had a stroke.
    Well I do hope the late Casey Sheehan's grandmother is OK.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Her son was killed, very unfortunate, terrible thing.
    She's gone off the deep end .... pathetic.
    She's stupid enough to believe all the anti-war propoganda crap being pushed by the Bush-haters and the "No War Evermore" crowd.
    She's a fool enough to allow herself to be USED by the above mentioned groups of hateful loosers.
    She's self-centered enough to be willing to STAY in the spotlight the above groups have created for her, even to the end of her marriage.
    Her antics probably cranked Casey's G-ma's blood pressure through the roof too, contributing to the stroke.
    Talk about 15 min, Her name has been spoken on the TELEVISED news 20,800-some-odd times since this media love affair started.
    The ONLY reason she wants to meet with the President is so that she can call him a liar LIVE ON TV.
    If this countri isn't worth dying for, then it isn't worth LIVING IN. I'd love to be the first to invite her to move to the foreign country of her choosing.
    Casey's body (god rest his soul) is likely spinning in his grave so fast that it registers on the seizmometers in Cali. I hope he HAUNTS her (justice served).
    Oh, have no fear, Hanoi Jane Fondle is on the anti-warpath, planning a "bus-tour" to speak out against it. I'll bet she has LOTS of "friends" who show up (ones that wore camoflage in a jungle back in late 60's & early 70's). Some folk's memories are a lot longer than hers is. :idea:
    Blown, we meet again. I already enlisted, 18 Feb. 1988 (that's 17 years ago). I have already been there and did whatever was asked of me as duty required. If I am asked to return, I'll go in a seccond. Care to join me big boy? :lightsabe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast