Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Sheehan, Im Sick Of The Biatch

sleekcraft137
    F#*k That Bitch!!

78Anthonyjet
    What is not being reported is that her son VOLUNTERED to go back. He was supposed to get out, his unit was told that they were going back and he VOLUNTERED to go back with them. He was'nt sent there the second time, he VOLUNTERED to go. I think it was his aunt or his Godmother who was interviewed and said that she had told to him and he told her that there was no way that he could let his brothers go back there without him and that he was VOLUNTERING to go back with them instead of going home.
    His mom is the BUTT PUPPET of the anti war movement right now and is being used like a one dollar *****, and is bringing shame and disrespect to her sons memory and actions. on the news the other night they showed that she was being told what to say and how to say it by someone from some antiwar group.
    Her son was a stud for voluntering to go back with his brothers and should be rembered as that. I hope that he rests in peace, and his mom will STFU.

Flyinbowtie
    I agree, Kilr.
    And Lowrider SS, you said it well.
    What may have started out as a mother grieving for her son has been twisted and contorted into another tool for the leftists and anti-American propagandists who run the media in this country.
    This woman is now nothing more than a willing pawn.
    I've talked to my both son and nephew about this, and they have stated that alot of the people serving overseas now are letting their familes know, in writing, that they don't want their service dishonored by this kind of behavior in the event they should fall.
    That pretty much says it all.
    Blown472...normally, I wouldn't even respond to a comment like that. I did 25 years with a gun and badge, I'm pretty tore up right now, but would go in a minute if they needed me. Would You?
    My son and my nephew are not, were not, and never will be armchair hardasses.
    They are soldiers.
    They both passed up full-ride scholarships to private universities to enlist in the United States Army. They did so right out of high school, after 9-11-2001.
    Sitting back calling people names who voice support for this president and the troops fighting a war for us is your right. I admit that I am perhaps too close to this issue offer an unbiased opinion, but I find it ironic that your right to do so is being continually re-purchased for you by the people in uniform.
    They are fighting to give that right to another country. I heard one of the spokespersons at the stage-performance in Texas the on the news today. She stated that there is nothing on this planet worth fighting for, no war worth sending our sons and daughters to fight.
    I would beg to differ with that position. I think it is outrageously myopic, and reeks of foolish late 19th century isolationism
    I think the Jews who died in the Holocaust would agree with me, as would the people who Saddam gassed, and the people who died at the World Trade Center and the people who died in Spain, and London, and elsewhere where terrorists strike at the heart of innocent civilians.
    My nephew, who is now stateside, re-enlisted while in-country, about 45 minutes after returning from a patrol where 2 of his comrades died. According to the press today, re-enlistments among people serving in-country are way up, and while I am sure the re-up money has something to do with it, the fact that the troops want to see the mission through and believe in the value of their cause speaks volumes to me about what is really going on over there.
    Upon returning home, my nephew could not believe the crap that the media is spewing over here.
    His words to me were, "I was there, Uncle Jeff, and from what they are saying and showing on TV over here, it is like they are talking about another war. The S.O.B.s aren't telling the damn truth. We can fight those bastards over there, or we can wait awhile and fight more of them over here. We are gonna have to fight them, because they will kill us if we don't."
    I couldn't agree more.

Wicky
    How come you pro war arm chair hardass's don't go and sign up????
    I like you and what you say 472 but, I'm not signing up because I am FREE to make that decision thanks to EVERY soldier out there!!!!
    If there were a draft....you can bet your sweet big block I would be taking care of bidness!!!!

Wicky
    I have 5 words for this Cun*!!!!! Move to a different ****ry!!!!!!

Big Warlock
    Lowrider SS and Bowtie.......great posts!!!

Wicked Game
    A mother of a boy also killed in battle in Iraq told Cindy Sheehan to stop using her son's name for her protest. She felt that Sheehan was dishonoring her sons memories by her actions. Not all parents grieve the same way.
    I know I would be devastated if I lost any of my children..for any reason. But I certainly wouldn't go wacko on the country and the president.

Just Tool'n
    I do feel sorry for her pain.
    But she is exploiting her son & his name now, glad she had an emergency & was exiting texas, or at least thats was the story she was using!
    Maybe this was her exit stratogy!

MagicMtnDan
    How come you pro war arm chair hardass's don't go and sign up????
    You're a master baiter Blown. I'd go sign up if you were the first POS I could shoot

Seadog
    Blown, you have just proved what I said about you before. You are a sick puppy. You try to talk like a big dog and it just comes out feeble. As for joining up, I will match my tour in Vietnam and my years in service with whatever you have done, any day.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast