Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Kboat roll call

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    kidd..i see you lurkin..........come by for the party.........keg,beer,food,strippers...if he cant come by who wants to come1!!!!!!!! its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you got to drive to norcal although

Sure wish I could make the SD race! Looks like it will have to be the finals for me.......................C'mon! :coffeycup

MandDPerformance
    . I spent the money and shrank mine down to 465". As for now, everyone is invited to come race. Hell, even if you have a 557 10Litre Arias. :notam:
    Yeah!!! And you raced the Lookie Lu without the Blue Bottle........

Terminal Velocity
    hey the kid made a mistake in a race, he's a rookie be easy on him. he didn't roll his boat over while testing at bakersfield. :jawdrop:
    I was just kidding with him king, i'd like to see him back out hell i'd like to be out more than half a heat a year :cry: . although at least i can say i have gone fast enough to roll over a K for 10 laps And you were supposed to be there to coach me and tell me hey stupid these don't turn like a SS SLOW DOWN! :rollside:

126driver
    I was just kidding with him king, i'd like to see him back out hell i'd like to be out more than half a heat a year :cry: . although at least i can say i have gone fast enough to roll over a K for 10 laps And you were supposed to be there to coach me and tell me hey stupid these don't turn like a SS SLOW DOWN! :rollside:
    K Boat drivers are my heros. You too Jimmy.

Terminal Velocity
    i may have to take over drexel's name "I'm a 10"...lap wonder :hammer2: o well at least i got a chance to drive a legend boat The Hobbit!

superdave013
    Still looking to run a grudge match against K22. 10 laps I will give you a 1 lap head start for $5grrrrrrr.
    One lap head start? Dang!!

Cousin Bob
    Instead of a grudge match Tony, lets get Speed TV there to film a worth watching Pinks show.

dwnpedal
    Just wanted to say what a dominant season you are having congratulations. The other thing is just wondering why there might be a driver substitute in the K-5 at San Diego? Is the TAF going to be there as well and time will not allow you to run both between rounds????

dmontzsta
    When is this happening? I would like to show up and hang with some friends and check out the races.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast