Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It takes balls to steal my truck cover in my driveway

ryantparks
    Last night around 10:30 I heard the noise downstairs and the neighbors dog going crazy but I just thought it was my neighbor getting home but I was wrong. I woke up this morning and someone yanked it right off my truck and it was only 3 weeks old, SOB's.
    I know this is nothing compared to someone that has their boat stolen but Im just pissed because it was in my driveway and I thought it really safe.
    Ordered another from Ca car cover again today and another $261.
    So if anyone see's a F-250 or similar truck with a new grey ca truck cover on it with a flourescent orange strip on the front let me know.
    Thanks, Ryan
    This 1 will be locked!

4day!!
    What do you expect in that neighborhood. RSM that's a bad part of the county . Look at it this way, he is going to have a hell of time trying to sell that thing. There is really no market for F250 parts/accessories.
    No but really that's f'ng BS. You work hard for your things, go to sleep so you can work hard again tomorrow and some sh*t bag thinks he deserves it for free and helps himself to it while you are sleeping. I'll keep an eye out..

Jrocket
    Somebody stole my hitch and ball off my Expedition right out of my driveway.
    I tried to take just the ball but you had it on too tight.

bunny 166
    :frown: I'm sorry....I'm in Foothill Ranch, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you...I almost always have my camera with me too, so I'll take a pic if I see anything...I hate thieves!!! :burningm:

cc322
    It wasent me I just took your steps .....seriously that sucks, I will keep my eyes peeled for the sob Three people from south county wanna start a posse?????

riverracerx
    Now that i have a hitch and a cover, anyone have a truck I can steal to put in between?
    j/k, sucks. Sorry guys.

Jrocket
    I have those interchangeable balls.
    Now how could I reply to that!

phebus
    I would look, but I am in a better part of town, and everyone drives Chevy's. Sorry.

ryantparks
    thats funny stuff guys. Thats it, Im moving!

phebus
    As a firefighter, and knowing the area fairly well, I would take a drive through the Villa La Paz apartments off Alas De Paz between Antonio and Plano Trabuco. That place is a shit magnet (saying that, I hope that's not where you live :supp: )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast