Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It takes balls to steal my truck cover in my driveway

Jrocket
    As a firefighter, and knowing the area fairly well, I would take a drive through the Villa La Paz apartments off Alas De Paz between Antonio and Plano Trabuco. That place is a shit magnet (saying that, I hope that's not where you live :supp: )
    You one of those guys that pulls his boat in the car pool lane and has the little sticker in the back window of his truck? LOL

ROZ
    Shows you what you know, I have those interchangeable balls.
    I'm guessing your wife don't know about this yet? To think , she thought she had them in her purse this whole time.. You a sly mofo
    That's like letting the woman think she's in control, really makes you the one in control

phebus
    You one of those guys that pulls his boat in the car pool lane and has the little sticker in the back window of his truck? LOL
    Hold on a minute, I'm legit. I've got a carpool lane dummy, and a handicapped sticker hanging on my mirror!!!

superdave013
    Dang, They only took your cover? Those fockers took my entier truck a few years ago.
    You know the one good thing about a one ton 4 x 4 that get less then 10MPG? It runs out of gas before they can get it to their chop shop. lol
    Mine was found intact (less one window and steering collum) and out of gas in East LA. They weren't smart enought to switch tanks as the other side was full!

rsoscia
    paint your license plate number all over the new cover

rivergoer
    someone stole my virginity awhile back???? :sqeyes: :idea:

a catered life
    the real bad part is when the put it in the recycler the following week :cry:

HCS
    I had some bastards take a crowbar to the side of my Suburban, right in my driveway, under lights at night. Punks don't freaking care. tried to pry my door open. $3700.00 worth of damage. And they didn't even get inside. :messedup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12