Thread: 1/4 scale HEMI

Punchy
    Just in case you didn't see it in the RD thread. 1/4 scale HEMI (http://www.weberprecision.com/weberprecision1_008.htm) This is real and this guy is insane. If you browse his site, www.weberprecision.com, you can pull up exploded pics of the engine (crank/block/valvetrain/etc) all made by hand in his garage with some pretty trick computer controlled mini lathe and cnc machines. He built it just to prove what you can do with a lathe and a sh*t load of time on your hands. Turn up your volume and be patient, it takes a little time to load...

HocusPocus
    and i thought i had alot of time on my hands.

SummitKarl
    OMG, damn he beat me to it, we have the same tools and software (how odd is that) I have always wanted to do this. if it wasn't for my HB addiction :hammerhea
    that is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can anyone say V8-Blender

Punchy
    OMG, damn he beat me to it, we have the same tools and software (how odd is that) I have always wanted to do this. if it wasn't for my HB addiction :hammerhea
    that is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can anyone say V8-Blender
    I've run across some sites where guys have built 1/4 scale remote control cars and used motors that are similar but not quite as bad ass. I'll see if I can find em and post em.

Kim Hanson
    12,000 rpms is tits..........( . )( . )...............

Punchy
    I've run across some sites where guys have built 1/4 scale remote control cars and used motors that are similar but not quite as bad ass. I'll see if I can find em and post em.
    here's the link 1/4 scale v8 cars (http://www.conleyprecision.com/online_videos.htm)

Dusty Times
    Now that is what I call BILLET!

Angry Inch
    God bless America!

SnakeWrench
    This may be the same guy I saw at Indy last year with a 1/4 scale sprint car with one of these things in it. Impressive. The hemi is way cool. I see a 1/4 scale TF car coming soon.