Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perris lake

riverroyal
    thats a good 15 years.

rivrbrat
    Ditto that.....That place is lake lice infested cess pool.
    I agree with you. It has been years. The last time we were there it was disgusting. There were these kids playing and they pooped in the water and was swimming around it and then it came our way and we left and have never returned there again.

JustMVG
    The Dam has a strong chance of failing due to liquifaction in a strong earthquake, so they are draining down the lake to survey and fix the dam. While they're at it clean out the friggin diapers, and see if my umpteen pairs of sunglasses are somewhere in all that muck!!!

socaldj1
    i was there Tuesday It's down about 3 feet
    The Department of Water Resources (DWR), with support from expert consultants, has identified potential seismic safety risks in a section of the foundation of Perris Dam. There is no imminent threat to life or property. However, in the interest of ensuring the maximum public safety for those using and living downstream of the lake, the state has determined that it is necessary to lower the water level while additional analysis is performed.
    The reservoir level will be lowered over a period of several weeks. When completed, reservoir water storage will be reduced by about 42% (approximately 52,362 acre-feet) and surface reservoir area will be reduced by about 18% (410 acres).

socaldj1
    RECENT LAKE PERRIS WATER LEVEL INFORMATION- Lake Perris State Recreation Area will remain open for boating and fishing during the recently reported lake level reduction. While the reduction will be gradual and eventually we will have to close the Power Cove launch ramp at lot 14, boating and fishing will not be affected. The park facilities will still operate as normal. To get additional information you can link to http://perrisdam.water.ca.gov/. For more information specifically about Lake Perris please contact us directly at LPSRA@parks.ca.gov.

JackieV
    how many dirty diapers will they find?
    DAMN! I was gonna post that!
    I guess that means I'm not the only one who's had a fricken dirty diaper float up on the sand next to me while at Dirty lake Perris. Ewwww. Sick.

JackieV
    I remember my neighbors little girl getting seriously sick from playing and taking in the water at Lake Perris.
    She was on medication for awhile too. Sorry, guys i can't remember what it was that she got. :crossx: :yuk:

THATJEFFGUY
    I wonder how many guns and gold bling bling chains with Cadillac and Raider medallions they'll find at the bottom ?

cdog
    I think their worried about God flushing the toilet.

sea2lake
    ""boating and fishing will not be affected""
    I think the fishing should get better. less water. greater ratio of fish per square foot :idea: :idea: :idea:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12