Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB vs Eliminator ...the truth about PRICING!

mbrown2
    MBROWN= You forgot "Brandies hot" at the end of both of those posts.
    Maybe I should just put it in the sig and call it good.

BADBLOWN572
    I too have looked at comparing the Eliminator and the DCB. Both boats, in my opinion, run great with minimal differences in handling. I would say that neither boat really has an "edge" on the other. The thing is that I would go with a DCB in a heartbeat over an Eliminator. I am not bashing Eliminator what so ever, but I would rather pay an additional (if it was additional) $20k for the DCB over the Eliminator.
    Coming from within the industry, I can look at a DCB and there really is nothing that I would do differently. That is hard to do. Normally I can pick apart a boat in a heartbeat, but everything on the DCB's is right on. For example, if you look at any DCB their engine compartment is completely polished. It is not on the Eliminator. I believe that Eliminator is still using the splatter painting method. I can tell you that most manufacturers offer that as an option and it is standard on the DCB. Trust me, it is a very expensive option too because it is very labor intensive. Stock versus option.
    I agree with Charley, if you equip both boats side by side, the DCB will definitely be the best value for the dollar. Every person is their own judge on what the best value is. I am with Wes, if I were building a boat, there would be a very short list and DCB would be on it.

Jrocket
    I give them credit; they deserve it!....classes smasses...they are out there racing, and I think DCB needs to get on the ball and race some boats.....the name takes on an Oxymoron conotation without officially racing the boats no two ways about...
    Brown!!!! big words remember....

Jrocket
    DD,
    You really hate the DCB's or what?

Jordy
    MBROWN= You forgot "Brandies hot" at the end of both of those posts.
    Brandie is hot. DCB has Dave's hair and zip ties. Advantage Eliminator.

Jrocket
    Brandie is hot. DCB has Dave's hair and zip ties. Advantage Eliminator.
    Spectre has the hops.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    If i was Bob Leach reading this i might be a little bummed that the biggest argument for my boat company is "Brandy is hot", but then again i ride for DCB

Jordy
    Spectre has the hops.
    Only in bad air. Not in Lake Pacific. Then again, I guess we Spectre guys don't have anyting going for us. We don't have Dave's hair. We don't have zip ties. We don't have Kool-aid. We don't have Brandie. We're pretty much screwed.

Havasu Hangin'
    Spectre has the hops.
    Doesn't Spectre have "Hollywood" Three Days Only?

Jrocket
    Only in bad air. Not in Lake Pacific. Then again, I guess we Spectre guys don't have anyting going for us. We don't have Dave's hair. We don't have zip ties. We don't have Kool-aid. We don't have Brandie. We're pretty much screwed.
    And you live along ways from the big blue last time I heard.
    Wheres the pics of Brandie?

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast