Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shade Tree Tune Up ??

Infomaniac
    Tune up under the shade tree outside the Marine Assault Engine Factory.
    Worked on this thing all day today. Tune up, new distributor, batteries, fuel leaks etc. Gave it the Infomaniac magic dust.
    Nice machine.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211HTM.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/211HTM_Engine.jpg[/img]

GofastRacer
    Very cool! When do we get the tune up results!?.

Infomaniac
    I will try to tape some "Results" Thurs evening.
    I need help in the v-drive forum GFR

cyclone
    The Marine Assault engine factory is your house?

Blown 472
    Hey info, how does the tail pipes seal to the headers?? is there a liner in there or something??

Infomaniac
    Yes I have a shop in the garage. It is not a secret. Makes sure an engine is given my personal attention and not some hired hand.
    Airline maintenance supervisor by day and engine builder by night.
    The size of the shop has nothing to do with the quality of the engine. Has a lot to do with the price of the engine.
    The proper knowledge and tools are all that is needed. Machine work is hired out and is extremely reasonable.
    There is some type of liner in there HB jet. I did not look close. The water is introduced late in the collector.
    [ July 02, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Well Done
    Hey Info....I'll be looking forward to the Thursday evening Keystone Fun Fest. The HTM looks
    fine.....Recon It'll run as good as it looks? Should see ya Thursday. smile_sp

bigq
    Infomaniac:
    Yes I have a shop in the garage. It is not a secret. Makes sure an engine is given my personal attention and not some hired hand.
    The size of the shop has nothing to do with the quality of the engine. Has a lot to do with the price of the engine.
    The proper knowledge and tools are all that is needed. Machine work is hired out and is extremely reasonable.
    There is some type of liner in there HB jet. I did not look close. The water is introduced late in the collector. Where are you located and are those prices correct on the website? Seems like a damn good price for that quad rotor.

Infomaniac
    bigq:
    Infomaniac:
    There is some type of liner in there HB jet. I did not look close. The water is introduced late in the collector. Where are you located and are those prices correct on the website? Seems like a damn good price for that quad rotor. That is a damn good price for a damn good engine.
    As pointed out before about my engines. They are quoted as "Replacement" engines. They do not come with pumps, alternators exhaust etc. They are runnng engines complete with fuel and ignition systems. Take your engine out and put this one in. I can work up a deal for an engine equipped for a new boat upon request. It will still be a damn good deal.
    Located in Broken Arrow , Oklahoma
    [ July 02, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

Freak
    That is the secret to keeping the price down. No shop overhead, no employee's to pay. Quality mota's. Now if I just had the money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast