Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Nashvillebound!! Whaddya think? Saltwater Boating....

Rev. Williams
    Just after??? Whats up with that brother?????
    He's telling you........... you're getting sloppy seconds !!!! That's whats up brother!!
    You guys doing okay with the left over hurricane weather??

NashvilleBound
    He's telling you........... you're getting sloppy seconds !!!! That's whats up brother!!
    Oh, I read into that loud and clear.... It was just a mild storm for us...maybe 2-3 inches of rain and little wind.... nobody in my house even woke up last night as it went through.
    RO: Fit into your car eh??? funny :notam: :notam: :notam: Maybe you just need to let me drive that sled......

RiverOtter
    Walton County FL hardley got anything. Some strong winds and some high surf but really nothing to speak of.
    In the Nooga we had Tropical Storm winds and my parents ended up with a tree in their living room.

RiverOtter
    Oh, I read into that loud and clear.... It was just a mild storm for us...maybe 2-3 inches of rain and little wind.... nobody in my house even woke up last night as it went through.
    RO: Fit into your car eh??? funny :notam: :notam: :notam: Maybe you just need to let me drive that sled......
    Ok by me. I'll sit back and drink beer

Rev. Williams
    Good to hear. Say hi to Fluffy for me
    Oh ya, and how about finding me a job out there so I can move out of Cali and start living instead of just getting by!!

NashvilleBound
    Good to hear. Say hi to Fluffy for me
    Oh ya, and how about finding me a job out there so I can move out of Cali and start living instead of just getting by!!
    I could set you up doing anything out here....I dont know if Pimp is considered a job in TN tho......

Rev. Williams
    I could set you up doing anything out here....I dont know if Pimp is considered a job in TN tho......
    I've been a Financial Analyst for the past 10 years, it's what I know And can I make one hell of a pie chart If you can set that up with a safe company, then we need to seriously talk.

NashvilleBound
    I've been a Financial Analyst for the past 10 years, it's what I know And can I make one hell of a pie chart If you can set that up with a safe company, then we need to seriously talk.
    Send me your info/resume. You should still have my e-mail.....

Rev. Williams
    Send me your info/resume. You should still have my e-mail.....
    I'll need to work on it.... It hasn't been updated in a looooong time!!

RiverOtter
    Wait a minute! I want a new job too :cry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast