Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LHC Marina What's the deal??????

hot_diggity_dog
    I have been boycotting the Marina since all of the Bullshiat happened. But I decide with the Monsoon storms I would be safer by having a protected marina to launch out of.
    Well my experience ws actually pleasant. The guy at the gate
    was nice and didn't say a thing other then take my cash. :wink:
    They had numerous personell directing traffic at the ramp, and lauching went off without a problem. :wink: Also no mention or any signs of noise testing. :2purples:
    They also have Tony in the golf cart picking you up after you drop the truck off. :wink:
    So why the change? :argue: Its a good change! :wink:
    HDD

jbtrailerjim
    That's good to hear. LHC Marina is by far the best ramp to use in Havasu. I don't use it very often since I stay at the Beachcomber and they have a there own ramp. Once in a while though when the water level's get low, I do use the marina. Because the Beachcombers ramp becomes not useable. I honestly have never had a problem with any of the staff at the marina.

voodoomedman
    That's good to hear. LHC Marina is by far the best ramp to use in Havasu. I don't use it very often since I stay at the Beachcomber and they have a there own ramp. Once in a while though when the water level's get low, I do use the marina. Because the Beachcombers ramp becomes not useable. I honestly have never had a problem with any of the staff at the marina.
    You probably will. I did not have any problems until one time when they really pissed me off. I refuse to give them my hard earned money. Besides 100 bucks gets you a fiscal year pass to Windsor and Sandpoint. Much cheaper if launch in Havasu at least 10 times.

Havasu Hangin'
    Maybe it was a letter from the Governor? :hammerhea

CARRERA
    It all sounds good, maybe the voices have been heard...............

hot_diggity_dog
    Look what I found:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/233.jpg

That's too funny you stalker, can't I just launch without you spying on me!
    HDD

Jordy
    That's too funny you stalker, can't I just launch without you spying on me!
    HDD
    I got a bunch more too. Espeically when I told you that I had a high powered rifle on you and to turn and wave.

Dusty Times
    I called last weekend after I was told are launch ramp situation at Nautical still has not been fixed
    They were very nice but said their limit was 32' (the guy mentioned I should just try to roll through and they probably wouldn't say anything. But I didn't want to get turned away). With me being 38' I sat out another weekend.
    I'm not very enthused with the rock pile under Windsor.

Supultlbich
    we launched there on tuesday and got tested, the guy was real cool, no hassle whatsoever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast