Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday night

WYRD
    not sure ive seen a few on the way to the houseim sure he will call you when he gets off work later today! if wyrd/ kens wife dont go to vagas they live next door....
    Sorry to miss another one but Barbie and I are headed to VEGAS BABY!!!! Just confirmed the rooms today............There is a Holiday in @ main Street in Hesperia. Hell Tina why don't you come to Vegas with us I will change my room to a double and we can party in sin city together

WYRD
    ????

atomickitn
    whats up daddy ! you guys have fun ,,, you dont call me any more booo hooo hoooo ................

pixilatedpussy
    Sorry to miss another one but Barbie and I are headed to VEGAS BABY!!!! Just confirmed the rooms today............There is a Holiday in @ main Street in Hesperia. Hell Tina why don't you come to Vegas with us I will change my room to a double and we can party in sin city together
    Sounds like fun, but I cant!! :cry: :cry: Have fun baby & be safe!

WYRD
    whats up daddy ! you guys have fun ,,, you dont call me any more booo hooo hoooo ................
    Cuz your out having all the phun without me........................seems to be that you, kenny, Jas, and Dave have all forgot about little ole me J/K Labor day my friend............how many people do you have going? Do we need to get my condo?

WYRD
    Sounds like fun, but I cant!! :cry: :cry: Have fun baby & be safe!
    OK well watch out for the spa then...................kenny has a tendancy to try to get the girls naked :devil:

atomickitn
    Cuz your out having all the phun without me........................seems to be that you, kenny, Jas, and Dave have all forgot about little ole me J/K Labor day my friend............how many people do you have going? Do we need to get my condo?
    nope! unless you dont want to stay with us I 'm soo loking forward to hangin with all my buds, you , especialy(sp) hope all is going well my friend, if i dont see you be safe and have fun ....

HOOTER SLED-
    Man, it's gotta be on a Friday huh??

HOOTER SLED-
    If you don't stay with the crew, who are we gonna pick on??? :wink:

WYRD
    If you don't stay with the crew, who are we gonna pick on??? :wink:
    Seems to me you are the one who passes out early :idea: Sharpie anybody????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast