I jst got off the phone with Denise,She is a very strong and wonderful woman,she's holding up pretty danm good(better than me),she made it very clear to me ( she's kinda pushy like that )that Jay absolutely loved what he was doing, Jay has been racing stuff since he was a young teenager and loved everything that has an engine. This guy was a total perfectionist,if anyone has ever seen my ole Sanger,you'll know what I mean.She told me that he was very proud to be apart of the race family out there and had the upmost respect for everyone there.I know I am very proud to call him my friend,I had alot of good times hanging out in his garage talking shop and making fun!!!!!This guy is as genuine as they come.I will hurt and miss him for a long time to come.His ride was a beuatiful,demarco,blown alky dealio that was as sano as they come,did it all himself(with the help of his beautiful and incredible wife),we should all be so lucky to be as respected and loved as Jay is.His Military record is impeccable,the man is an outstanding individual.she said a memorial for him will be held on the 20th and ALL racers are welcome,I'll talk to her in a coulpe of days and she 'll tell me where, and what time and I'll post it(if its not done sooner) so if your some what near the Vegas area,I'm sure you are more than welcome to attend.sorry for carrying on but I felt compelled to give you a little insight on the man,he's a really special dude (as you all are).Thanks for raeding...............Darin aka Sangerless D