Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have sunk every boat i've own

dmontzsta
    Dang that really sucks. I just saw you with that boat not too long ago and it seems it was starting to run how you wanted it. 5' of water? did you have it recovered or are you going to? You should get ahold of Greg over at Metropolitan Marine, he should be able to take care of you with the recovery. How did it happen? that really sucks.

HammerDown
    Am i the first person to say" I have sunk every boat i've own"
    Seeking a new hobby maybe kite flying.
    Chances are the string will break...and off to the sky's your kite will go, most likely to land in a lake or ocean...and sink

Tom Brown
    I wonder if Havasu Hangin' has sunk any of those tuna boats of his? :idea:

Danhercules
    "I am Dan, and I am a boat sinker. I have sunk every boat I have owned."
    Now, I have only owned one boat, but it went in the drink. All good now. At least yours was nice River water, mine was in Elsinore! :yuk:

H20 Toie
    i feel lucky i have only sunk my first boat but it still at the bottom of Pyramid.

wsuwrhr
    i feel lucky i have only sunk my first boat but it still at the bottom of Pyramid.
    ouch

JB in so cal
    18' kurtis craft v-drive -----lake mead sunk just outside the narrows 06/30/03 probably still sinking
    21' glencoe jet---black meadows(lake havasu) sunk in 5' of water on 08/12/05.
    Seeking a new hobby maybe kite flying.
    What happened? Lagoon? Storm? No plug? Bet the owner of the park was pissed you dented his lake bottom!

bchbum
    Maybe you should just borrow boats . or rent them

rvrtoy
    Take scuba lessons and trade your boat in for a submarine. They are made to go underwater!!!

MudPumper
    18' kurtis craft v-drive -----lake mead sunk just outside the narrows 06/30/03 probably still sinking
    Hey I saw a V-drive about a year ago that had sunk but is now uncovered by the low water level. It's just outside the Narrows. If you were going from Boulder Basin through the Narrows to Virgin Basin, just as you exit the narrows if you were to turn toward the right it is sitting on a beach.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...adMap2-med.gif Back when I saw it (Sep 20 2004) it was sitting upside down with just part of the starboard side burried in the sand. We tried to flip it over but with the side burried in the sand and the engine in it, we couldn't budge it. It had chrome, or pollished cav plates and prop shaft. I figured it hadn't been down that long because there wasn't a whole lot of growth or corrosion on any of the hardwear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast