Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The baddest Blazer around!!!!!!!!!!

Sanger D
    FOR SALE!!!!!! 1972 CST ,Factory 4 speed(465 muncie),205 transfer case,350 4 bolt, 30 over zz1 block,aluminum heads,ALL the BEST of everything This truck has new verything,Black with black and white interior,new full rag top,all phantom mech. gauges,full cust. cage , this IS the most bitchin blazer. :cry: hate to sell (REALLY) .22k OBO pics coming soon THANKS ask for Darin or Nicole 928-763-2348

full throttle
    Pics, Pics. Gotta see pics!

Sanger D
    taking pics tomorrow of inside and motor and underneath, will post them as soon as possible. thanks.there is just WWAAYYY too much to list on this rig.

Outnumbered
    Keep it bro. You will be lucky to get what you want for it. I did that once with an old K-5 and took a major hit. Only you and a few others will appreciate what you have in it and those buyers only come along once in a great while.

GofastRacer
    WTF, Darin why would you want to ever sell that???..

I agree with art why would you sell that daren it is way to
    clean to sell. that blazer of yours would be hard to replace.
    that is one nice ride.

blackcloud75
    Keep it bro. You will be lucky to get $11k for it. I did that once with an old K-5 and took a major hit. Only you and a few others will appreciate what you have in it and those buyers only come along once in a great while.
    Sold my 72 on ebay and got 12,000 for it....it was clean but needed a little work ....it wasn't a frame off restoration by any means.
    If it's a frame-off you would better off selling at an auction or swap.
    Specific buyers attends those...the ones who really know what they are lookin' at......as for ebay the guy who bought mine had balls buying sight-unseen.....it was worth once he took delivery....I don't have the balls to do that.
    Good Luck!!!!!
    KEEP IT!!!!!!!

Sanger D
    Thanks for the kind words but the sangers gone and I want my circle boat.I,ve got to get Nicole a new car too.Two trucks is one too many,I would trade the blazer for a (heaveir lay up) boat of equall value ,or less value and a little cash. It was good seeing you,(BOb and Art) at parker,that was a fun weekend!!!!!!so put the word out and let me know if you hear of someone maybe lookin to make a trade, The truck will sell,I,ve had a few already calling from Hawaii that want it, I,m just waiting to hear back about the shipping costs for them.The price is actually pretty low for the condition of the truck.they are selling for more in way less condition than mine and of course ,....everything is negotiable
    Sangerless D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks for the kind words but the sangers gone and I want my circle boat.I,ve got to get Nicole a new car too.Two trucks is one too many,I would trade the blazer for a (heaveir lay up) boat of equall value ,or less value and a little cash. It was good seeing you,(BOb and Art) at parker,that was a fun weekend!!!!!!so put the word out and let me know if you hear of someone maybe lookin to make a trade, The truck will sell,I,ve had a few already calling from Hawaii that want it, I,m just waiting to hear back about the shipping costs for them.The price is actually pretty low for the condition of the truck.they are selling for more in way less condition than mine and of course ,....everything is negotiable
    Sangerless D
    Darin, don't do it!!! You will regret it big time!

Sanger D
    Hey bro, whats up?..............................I regret not havin a flatty even more.!!!! I WANT A FLATTY!!!! :cry: I think a 17k to 20k boat trade for the truck is a way killer deal for someone who could make it happen. Keep your eyes and ears open for me. Sangerless D :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast