Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Hangin ?

OGShocker
    So, you can't take the heat? I quote you in my sig line and you change MY personal settings?
    This is an abuse of YOUR position as a moderator. What gives you this right?
    What are you going to do next time someone has words with you? Sell their IP address to some hackers? Would you stoop so low as to read peoples personal messeges and share peoples secrets? Where do you pull the plug on this? This may be a small thing in the scheme of life but it shows how some peoples power goes to their heads.

boxscore
    HH hacked into my PM's the other day. Now he's got the dirt on my online fantasy life.

Redneck
    So, you can't take the heat? I quote you in my sig line and you change MY personal settings?
    This is an abuse of YOUR position as a moderator. What gives you this right?
    What are you going to do next time someone has words with you? Sell their IP address to some hackers? Would you stoop so low as to read peoples personal messeges and share peoples secrets? Where do you pull the plug on this? This may be a small thing in the scheme of life but it shows how some peoples power goes to their heads.
    bravo bravo

Chase
    OG, I sense hostility...

OGShocker
    OG, I sense hostility...
    I have used that emotion once this year. I have reached my limit..

Havasu Hangin'
    It was a joke. Surely you can take a joke (maybe I should ask the radio, first).

Just roll with it Shocker. Mr Wonderful uses my words as his signature line.

SummitKarl
    oh.....geeze!!!!!!! come on you two....... (in my best biatch voice, hands on my hips and bobbing my head) DON"T MAKE ME GET HOOLIGAN INVOLVED!!!
    HH if you did this NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!, you were dishing it out the other day!!! you got to be able to take the heat in return

Redneck
    oh.....geeze!!!!!!! come on you two....... (in my best biatch voice, hands on my hips and bobbing my head) DON"T MAKE ME GET HOOLIGAN INVOLVED!!!
    HH if you did this NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!, you were dishing it out the other day!!! you got to be able to take the heat in return
    <embed src="http://65.24.76.65/sounds/FX/20th.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
    everytime i see your post here comes the drums

OGShocker
    It was a joke. Surely you can take a joke (maybe I should ask the radio, first).
    I can take a joke. Your ability to manipulate and view personal information on this web site is anything but funny. It is a reponsability you should not take so lightly.
    KMA and have a nice day.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast