Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dog pissing everywhere....

SummitKarl
    TAKE AN EMPTY MAYONNAISE JAR, AND CLEAN IT THOROUGHLY OF ANY MAYONNAISE. REMOVE THE LABEL, AND FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH WATER. SCREW THE LID ON, AND PLACE IT WHEREVER YOU DO NOT WANT THE DOG TO TAKE A PISS. HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE JAR AT ALL, UNTIL HE HAS TO TAKE A PISS. HE WON't GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
    Shifty this is interesting please explain!!!
    oh and I am guessing you do CAD by the caps lock

hoolign
    Have you tried pissing on his stuff to see how he likes it??

Vada
    Did that work on your dog?

Holland
    Only you hooli... LMAO!!!

hoolign
    Did that work on your dog?
    My dog stands in front of the toilet and uses it. he makes abit of a mess when he shakes though!

Vada
    My dog stands in front of the toilet and uses it. he makes abit of a mess when he shakes though!
    Wow! That's a smart dog you have there

hoolign
    Wow! That's a smart dog you have there
    Not really...he keeps forgetting to lift the seat! :notam:

BarryMac
    LMFAO... OMG...I'm crying from laughing so hard...

cdog
    Time to cage train him. Go and buy a big cage and buy the piss mats to put in the cage. Keep him in there when your out. Transfer the piss soaked mats to the back yard and stick to a simple saying that will let him know that he has to piss where you want. We say "potty out side" Sounds corny. But it works. My dog has not pissed in the house since she was about 5 month old. Now she'll turn blue holding it in untill she can go outside. Don't be afaid to give him a crack on the ass for f'in up. With male dogs it can be a tearitorial thing and you have to let him know that your the boss. I've done this with cocker spanials, golden retrievers, labs and now a weimweiner. It's worked with all of them.

CARLSON-JET
    Just call the new dog "Spot".. :devil: As a carpet installer for 20+ years now, I have done a few "house diaper" inspections. :squiggle: There are a few enzyme treatments that will help the aftermath. The only way to fix this habit is to grab the offender by the neck and rub his frickin face in the offending spot. A few whacks later out it goes. Anybody that says "My dog/cat NEVER pees in the house" is either a liar or they have issues using their bathroom facilities. I call folks out on this all the time. They usually admit to the pet being the offender. Personally I would never choose to have an indoor pet, but I'm overruled. :notam: good luck .. have you thought of a cage??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast