Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dog pissing everywhere....

Vada
    I don't know the answer, but whacking him off is definately not the way to go.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
    I don't know the answer, but whacking him off is definately not the way to go.
    No kidding?? he would probably just piss alot farther forward with a woody :notam:

PlyaPlya22
    We adopted a one year old male Welch corgi and he pisses (marking) everything in sight. He pisses on the couch, bed, carpet, we also have a male wiener dog so it is probably a teritorrial thing. We got him about 2 months ago and is a great dog (very smart). I never catch him in the act so I really cant scold him....any ideas on how to control his marking everything in sight??
    Did you get the dog in Beaumont??? :2purples:

PlyaPlya22
    Have you tried pissing on his stuff to see how he likes it??
    That is SO FOCKIN FUNNY!! I laughed so loud everyone came in my office...Thanks Hooli :coffeycup

PlyaPlya22
    TAKE AN EMPTY MAYONNAISE JAR, AND CLEAN IT THOROUGHLY OF ANY MAYONNAISE. REMOVE THE LABEL, AND FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH WATER. SCREW THE LID ON, AND PLACE IT WHEREVER YOU DO NOT WANT THE DOG TO TAKE A PISS. HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE JAR AT ALL, UNTIL HE HAS TO TAKE A PISS. HE WON't GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
    So how many jars would it take if you don't want the dog to piss in the house at all??? :2purples:

Cole
    TAKE AN EMPTY MAYONNAISE JAR, AND CLEAN IT THOROUGHLY OF ANY MAYONNAISE. REMOVE THE LABEL, AND FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH WATER. SCREW THE LID ON, AND PLACE IT WHEREVER YOU DO NOT WANT THE DOG TO TAKE A PISS. HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE JAR AT ALL, UNTIL HE HAS TO TAKE A PISS. HE WON't GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
    I dont get this at all....

Vada
    I dont get this at all....
    good....I thought that maybe it was just me :redface:

SummitKarl
    LMFAO... OMG...I'm crying from laughing so hard...
    obviously this hit a personel note, "B" have you been tinckling on something

ahhell
    catheter

Debbolas
    or you could just yell at your dog to make them go
    lol :rollside:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast