Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dog pissing everywhere....

Norseman
    nuter him is the correct answer
    if he is already nutered, then try a old trick here...PEPPER!!! lightly sprinkle pepper were you (do not) want the dog to go potty works every time!!! this is also a good way to make the dog pick the spot YOU want them to do their biz. outside, this also works for dogs that like to dig!!!!
    it's a gentel way without correction that makes the dog do what you want
    I tried that with a german shepard pup we had, he would chew stuff up.
    Everyone recommended using black pepper, well it didn't work so we tried Cheyenne red pepper, figuring the hotter the better....
    Damn dog would eat the stuff like candy, he also liked horse radish and Real Hot Salsa. Oh yea and Coors Light.

Norseman
    NO KIDDING!!! IT REALLY WORKS. WE HAVE THREE SECTIONS OF LAWN IN OUR BACK YARD. WE HAD OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER TRAINED TO HIT ONE SPECIFIC AREA, BUT THE BLACK LAB DID WHATEVER SHE WANTED... WHEREVER SHE WANTED. SOMEBODY TOLD US ABOUT THAT TRICK, AND IT WORKED... IT's WORKED WITH EVERY ONE OF MY FRIEND's DOGS THAT WERE A PROBLEM. JUST TAKE A MAYONNAISE JAR (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR) WITH NO LABEL, AND FREE FROM ANY FOOD TYPE ODORS THAT THE DOG MIGHT PICK UP ON... AND FILL IT WITH WATER. PUT THE LID ON, AND PUT IT WHEREVER YOU DON't WANT THE DOG TO PISS. LEAVE IT THERE FOR A FEW WEEKS, AND YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN REMOVE THE JAR AND THE DOG STILL WON't PISS IN THE AREA.
    Do you need a REALLY BIG mayonnaise jar??? Or does the dog know to stay 20 feet away from the jar????? :idea:
    I just don't get this one.........

ROZ
    Have you tried box training the dog?

ROZ
    NO KIDDING!!! IT REALLY WORKS. WE HAVE THREE SECTIONS OF LAWN IN OUR BACK YARD. WE HAD OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER TRAINED TO HIT ONE SPECIFIC AREA, BUT THE BLACK LAB DID WHATEVER SHE WANTED... WHEREVER SHE WANTED. SOMEBODY TOLD US ABOUT THAT TRICK, AND IT WORKED... IT's WORKED WITH EVERY ONE OF MY FRIEND's DOGS THAT WERE A PROBLEM. JUST TAKE A MAYONNAISE JAR (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR) WITH NO LABEL, AND FREE FROM ANY FOOD TYPE ODORS THAT THE DOG MIGHT PICK UP ON... AND FILL IT WITH WATER. PUT THE LID ON, AND PUT IT WHEREVER YOU DON't WANT THE DOG TO PISS. LEAVE IT THERE FOR A FEW WEEKS, AND YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN REMOVE THE JAR AND THE DOG STILL WON't PISS IN THE AREA.
    I'd have to buy a case of mayo to get the dog to not pee on the lawn...

Debbolas
    except one of my kids or husband would kick the jars over accidentaly and flood the carpet with water, or do you put them outside? :hammer2:

Norseman
    I'd have to buy a case of mayo to get the dog to not pee on the lawn...
    How many jars do I need for a 1 acre lawn????? :2purples:

coolchange
    That is SO FOCKIN FUNNY!! I laughed so loud everyone came in my office...Thanks Hooli :coffeycup
    Thats a different kind of mess.. Don't know bout the Mayo thing...

coolchange
    My dog stands in front of the toilet and uses it. he makes abit of a mess when he shakes though!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...69hollidog.JPG

ahhell
    or you could just yell at your dog to make them go
    lol :rollside:
    do you know what a talent that is????........

riverroyal
    same way about mayo,stuffs nasty,smart dog.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast