Thread: Hey pool guys.. Dumb question for you?

WetWillie
    I have one of these dancing around the bottem of my pool.
    http://www.propools.com/images/Equip...igator_400.jpg
    Today the family swam in the pool for the first time since we moved in
    I picked this thing up and took a look at it and noticed it was a little banged up.. Looks like I am missing one of the side flapes and may need to order one. Is this a good model or unit to keep the pool clean or should I bee looking at something else???
    Thank,

HAVA KEN
    They are one of the best on the market!!!! Go to havapoolsupply.com send an e-mail and we can get you the part....

ROZ
    As hava ken said, it's a good model.. I have one and it works great Also make sure there isn't anything stuck in the impeller... You can stick your finger in the hole in th ebottom to make sure it's moving...
    I think ke has a pebble botom, so you may as well sell him the feet, too...

WetWillie
    I do have a pebble bottem and the feet are gone or I dont see much of them.
    Will look again tommorow.. Will also check the Impeller.. There looked like the filter on the back and it was clogged up..
    May need a new Pool guy wife said he was here less then 10 minutes the other day.. His invoice did say he was going to be doing a good cleaning to get it ready for summer.

ROZ
    May need a new Pool guy wife said he was here less then 10 minutes the other day.. His invoice did say he was going to be doing a good cleaning to get it ready for summer.
    Sounds like you're getting your money's worth

RJ Nordic
    Hey Hava Ken, do you own a pool company in south OC? if so lets talk as I am going to be replacing all my equipment and love to give the business to a HB er.

boatsnblondes
    HAve on ein my pool, always swimmin' around doing it's thing.....I sent it in last week to get a checkeup after swimmin' for three years straight, and they fixed a couple of things, about 75 worth, he's back out there in the pool doin his thing.....they work great....